What do you generally prefer to do while eating?

Most of the time, that is. If you like to do a combination of the above, try to shoehorn yourself into one answer if you can. So, for instance, if you like to watch TV with other people, is it mostly because you want to socialize, or mostly because you want to watch television?

ETA: Ha, and then I go to vote in my own poll and screw up my answer. I accidentally clicked “Read,” but actually I like to watch TV.

Perhaps I should have asked this before voting - am I eating alone or with others? If I’m alone, I prefer to read; if I’m with others, I find that unforgivable rude and so I talk.

For the record, I voted ‘talk’ as I eat with others more often than I eat alone.

Talk with others, read alone.

At home I mostly sit in front of the computer, which has an HD TV tuner attached. So it depends on what is on TV.

When I eat out I love to go alone and read a book.

This.

If I’m at home then I’m eating in front of the TV. If I’m at work that I’m surfing the net whe eating. Right now I’m out to lunch with a buddy and we’re both surfing the net during our meal. I prefer waching tv since I have to use my hands to surf the net.

Watch TV or drive with the radio on. I’m a loud chewer (yes, I have my mouth closed) and like to be doing something that drowns out the sound.

Watch TV, but then TV goes with everything.

Talk or, if alone, watch TV. Preferably something that doesn’t also require use of my hands.

Crossword puzzle.
mmm