Help Me Name Our Fitness Challenge Team

As part of a never-ending attempt at slimming down call center employees and their ilk, we’re launching a 10 week fitness initiative at work.

Basically, we will be setting exercise goals, tracking our exercise, taking on nutritional challenges (like eat fruit 3 times/wk. Nothing too challenging) and individuals who earn points by working out/eating well.

We will be competing in teams, so individual points will roll into our team scores which will be pit against other teams at the end of the 10 week challenge.

I have signed up to be a team captain and, considering that I’ve recently started pushing myself to exercise 45 mins/day 6 days/week, I feel pretty good about my ability to contribute to the teams goal and I’m confident in my ability to inspire others in creative ways (I’m a corporate trainer, so getting “buy-in” from less-than-inspired folk is right up my alley).

But before I can start on my path to kick ass and chew sugar-free gum, I need a team name.

As team names are not my strong point, I turn to the collective genius of the SDMB. A few points to consider:

• Most (if not all) of my team will be female
  • We are a real-estate marketing related company (this doesn’t have to be reflected in the name, just an FYI)
  • I’ve already instructed other team captains that they are going DOWN. :slight_smile:

Some ideas I’ve kicked around so far include:

• Victorius Secret
  • We Got the Beatdown
  • FTW
  • UR GOIN DOWN
  • The Go-Go’s

Totally open to ideas, guys. Help?

Really Big Losers?

Far too close to the truth to get much buy-in on that, I’m afraid. :frowning: Also, there won’t be any weighing, it strictly focuses on activity with a weekly nutritional challenge thrown in for good measure.

The AdiPosers?

Off All the Time

As in, “you can’t beat…”

Also works with Off Constantly.

Neither of these is probably appropriate. Yes, I am 12, why do you ask?

You guys crack me up! AdiPosers is incredibly clever. :slight_smile:

When I was in college, my men’s honors society competed with the women’s in a canned food drive. We called it “beat women, beat hunger.”

Would that be better as “Victorious Secret”? Now that I read that the team is mostly female, that might be a good one. And the guys can get behind the name as well.

I have to think that you probably shouldn’t use the word “ilk” in the name, though. :slight_smile:

Pounds in Motion
Badonka-Non-Dunkers

AdiPosers will be hard to beat.

:smack: Now that you mention it, yes.

How many people are there on your team? Double that number, and call yourselves The <double # of team members> Musketeers!

I don’t get the joke about AdiPosers…

Although, it would also work in your spelling as “Victori-US Secret”. :slight_smile:

Adipose tissue=fat.