Today's Cracked.com photoshop contest

The category is “If Classic Movies All Got Video Game Adaptations” (yeah I don’t know why they capitalized every word either :dubious:)

What movie is #20 and #13 supposed to be?

Is #2 supposed to be The Princess Bride? I don’t remember anything about a wheelbarrow and a holocaust cloak

Also, I don’t get #1 as I’ve never seen the movie

#20 is West Side Story

#20 = West Side Story
#13 = dunno
#2 = Yeah princess bride, but neither do i.
#1 = The title of the movie Sophie’s Choice refers to…

Sophie had to choose between her 2 children at Auschwitz. The joke is that right off the bat of the game…so do you!

My guess is #13 is Blue Velvet.

ETA: The pictures of Frank Booth linked on the IMDb page confirm it.

Fezzig and Inigo carry Westley in a wheelbarrow after rescuing him.

The holocaust cloak is used to make Fezzig even scarier than he already is by lighting him on fire, using the cloak to protect him.

20 is West Side Story, and 13 is Blue Velvet.

As to #1…It’s really kind of a spoiler, but it’s a well known story, so, it’s hard to decide whether to box it. I will anyway. Better safe than sorry. Sophie’s Choice is about a woman who was forced to choose one of her children to die after they were sent to a concentration camp during WWII.

“You just shook your head, that doesn’t make you happy?”
“My brains, his strength and your sword against 60 men, and you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy? If only we had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.”
“Where did we put that wheelbarrow the albino was using?”
“Over the albino, I think.”
“Well why didn’t you list that among our assets in the first place? sigh What I wouldn’t give for a holocaust cloak.”
“Ah, there we cannot help you.”
“Would this work?”
“Where did you get that?”
“At Miracle Max’s. Fit so nice, he said I could keep it.”

Forgot to include the link, but it looks like many of you already read Cracked.

Link!

Link

What’s 15?

Wizard of Oz made me laugh.

The Birds, by Hitchcock. You can see his outline under Lives

I liked #5, 6, and 17…

5 A Clockwork Orange
6 To Kill a Mockingbird
17 The Shawshank Redemption

#1 is a bad pun. The movie is called Sophie’s Choice because IIRC, she has to choose which one of her children she will save, dooming the other to death