Blonde guys more likely to go bald?

I have noticed thru casual observation that blonde-haired men tend to go bald more quickly than brown-haired men. Are there any statistics that show this to be true?

I don’t have stats, but in general blonds have hair with a finer diameter than the other haircolors. Hair with a finer diameter will appear to cover less scalp area as hair is lost. So, given an equivalent rate of hair loss (as blonds tend to have a greater number of hairs on their head), a blond man will look bald sooner than a man with dark hair.

But I’m no expert.

Hi,

I’m no expert either but in my experience/observations, it’s just the opposite. Blonde guys are LESS likely to go bald. Maybe when they get older and it’s gone to brown?

Hope an honest to goodness BARBER see this question.

True blondes have the largest number of hairs on their heads. Redheads have the least (with brunettes somewhere in between). Wouldn’t this mean that redheads go bald the fastest?

Geez. Thanks for tellin me. One more thing to worry about. Now you’ll tell me blue eyed people go blind easier, too.

At least I’m part of the master race.

–Tim

Ooh…bad news, I’m afraid. Biologists have determined that races don’t exist. So there is no master race.

Ya shoulda stood in bed, Homer. :smiley: