Birthday List

What the hell, I’m bored, so I’m going to start a birthday list. Okay, so call me the happy fuzzy bunny of the SDMB, but I just don’t think anybody should be forgotten on their birthday. I won’t be belaboring the server by starting a special thread for everybody, (I can be bribed, hint, hint …) but I’ll make sure you at least get an e-card or something. Or maybe just add onto an existing thread tolet everyone know. I dunno. Let’s see how this thing goes. If you want a card but don’t want your e-mail address publicized, then send it to me privately.

In the meantime, Happy Unbirthday, everybody!

June 15th, 1965… (EGAD!)

O

Vidi Vici Veni!

Hey, Oicu812 – I’ll see your “EGAD” an’ raise ya 2 years:

10 August 1963

But I did get a DopeFest out of it! :wink:

March 11, 1974

I’m a baby compared to O and IceWolf! :smiley:

January 30, 1976.

Hey baby, How you doin’?:smiley:

August, 28, 1961

[sub]no, my dearest Spider Woman, I was not flirting with…ooowww!!![/sub]

My birthday is coming up, someone please remember. I’d be delighted if someone would give me a happy birthday thread. I’ll be 27 on April 17. Yes, that’s in eleven days folks. Better start ordering those Godiva’s…

Um, you’re not going to believe this. Today is my birthday! April 6, 1960. I don’t come here much anymore so this is a happy little coincidence.

June 9, 1964

My mother tells me that after my delivery she had the worst headache of her entire life. I hope she was talking about the ether.

June 16, 1974. Mark your calanders.

I am the youngest to hit this thread so far…

12-06-1983

Me so young…17

Crap. I’m the oldest one so far. Feb. 11, 1958.

Oicu812…Nitpick. Shouldn’t it be “Veni, vidi, vici?” (I came, I saw, I conquered.) Or…wait. I saw, I conquered, I came. Hmmm. That’s probably intentional, huh.

:smiley:

November 25, 1967. “Just a pup” says my Grampa. He was born Groundhogs Day 1911.

Just missed my B’day, Euty!

Me: April Fool’s Day (IE: April 1), 1966… way back before they had such fancy conveniences as Hair, and Teeth!! Why, back in MY day, if you wanted to eat a Wooley Mammoth you GUMMED it to death! And you were happy to do so! How well I remember the excited trumpetings and slow squirmings of those mammoths under-gum! The wool was a bit of a bitch though… talk about hair-balls!! Man!! (these house-cats of today have NO IDEA how EASY they have it!)

And, Happy B’day, ZeGirl! And welcome!

Ever since December 25, 1970, no one has remembered that it was my birthday. I’m used to it. It was odd turning 30 though.

January 16, 1962

Oh, gods, it hurt to type that.

Tommy the Cat, Happy belated birthday!

But, 30?!? That’s nothing!! Wait 'till you hit, like 32!! Oh, MAN!

You know you’re old when someone asks you, "How old are you?
" and you have to stop for a minute and calculate…:smiley:

:smiley:
April 29, 1982.

I’m just going to join the gang (everyone’s doing it) but no need for a card.

August 22 (Yes, us leo’s rock)

Thank you, Astroboy14!