Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new memoir titled "Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story"

A hefty tome it actually might be worth a look. He has lived quite a life.

It’s true, when I was a kid I read the ghost-written Hercules: My Unbelievably True Life Story, and it was pretty underwhelming.

He did write a book in the 70s called Education of a Bodybuilder. I remember reading it in high school and it wasn’t bad. Amusingly, he declared himself to be an atheist in that book and I was expecting that passage to resurface during his Governor’s race but it never did.

Am I a bad person if I thought “Total Recall” could be a title for Reagan’s memoirs?

LC, to be fair it was for Governor of California. Atheism may be far from the norm, but it’s not the Presidential elections. I can’t remember religion being brought up for mainstream candidates, except for maybe, umm New Age-ism in “California Über Alles.” My former US Rep is openly atheist, although he recently came out, and it’s not really an issue (his jackassery is bigger).

I hope that chapter is entitled Predator.

Then how come I hear that being said with an Ah-nuld accent? :wink:

“Scandal he brought upon himself” - if Ahhnold admits at least some of his mistake I’ll read his book. Any reviews out yet? I didn’t see any reviews on Amazon.

The book is scheduled to be released on October 1, so I doubt there will reviews until then. But Arnold will be on 60 Minutes on Sunday to promote it.