Hottest Chicago News Anchor?

We’ve probably done this before, but it is an ever-changing landscape, so it is probably time to revisit.

Who is your hottest local Chicago television news anchor?

Years ago, I would have said that Giselle Fernandez and Robin Meade were battling it out for top hot chick in the Chicago news media. But they have both left town for greener pastures years ago. And after that, I would have said that perennial favorite Jackie Bange pretty much had it sewn up.

But… things have changed recently, as they always do! Today, I would have to go with Amy Rutledge of WGN/CLTV as the absolute hottest babe on the airwaves. Still photos don’t do her justice, though; you have to go to the video to see her incredible awesomeness. (it’s in the lips)

What say you? And if you are a person who prefers hot dudes to hot babes, feel free to nominate male news anchors as well…

Sorry, no one has dethroned Anna Devlantes yet.

Though if you expand into weather people, I’d have to nominate Cheryl Scott on NBC channel 5.

I’ve always been partial to Jackie Bange, and I will forever hold a grudge against Allison Rosati for ruining my chance at going on a date with Jackie in the early '90s (long story).

That said, and though I don’t pay as much attention to TV news as I used to, there are definitely a few younger and hotter newsbabes on the scene now. Channel 2’s Kate Sullivan and Channel 9’s Erin McElroy spring to mind. As for weather girls, I really miss Ginger Zee. She’s gone national for ABC so I’ve seen her a time or two since she skipped town, but it’s not the same. She always wore those tight dresses on the air. :smiley:

My favorite weather babe is the WFLD weekend meteorologist, Tammie Souza.

Another favorite anchor that I don’t want to forget: Lourdes Duarte at WGN. Yummy!

Erin McElroy, for certain. I’ll be in my bunk.

Len O’Connor

Boy are you old!

Old is a relative term. “And I am DaveG” :wink:

Well I’m up there with you, as I remember Len and his droning monotone vividly. Back in the days when Chicago had only had *one *Mayor Daley!

Eddie Arruza on Chicago Tonight.

Kate Sullivan and Anna Devlantes for sure.

On a “cougar” kind of note, I do enjoy Kathy Brock and Cheryl Burton from ABC.

WOW!
That is one attractive woman!

As a heterosexual guy, I feel perfectly comfortable nominating Walter Jacobson.

For my current favorite, I nominate Nancy Loo of WGN. Link

All-time, I’ve got to go with Allison Payne. Link

I often have impure thoughts about Zoraida Sambolin, who was a Chicago fixture till recently (she’s now on CNN).