Chocolate Cake microwave to oven conversion?

Tomorrow I’m doing a St Nicolas celebration with friends. We celebrate with this game, and everyone brings three presents: one nasty, one nice and one from your own home.

For my “from my own home”-present I want to do a jar (yup, I have a jar) filled with Emergency Chocolate Cake Mix (yup, I have the ingredients). I also have this tiny silicone cake tin, like a 1 person size.

The recipe I used to use for Emergency Chocolate Cake was the following:

4 tablespoons self raising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla essence

Stir them all together and pop in the microwave on high for about 3 mins (depending on how much you make). It’s certainly not the best cake ever, but good for a Chocolate Emergency. I used to have a jar of pre-mixed dry ingredients, and I can tell you emergencies occurred with some frequency. :wink:

Now I’m making the mix, but I no longer have a microwave, and I also want to write the instructions for someone who might not have a microwave (giving both options).

I tried the recipe in the oven on 175C (350F) for about 25 mins, and it still wasn’t done. :mad:

Any suggestions? How long might it take? To me, 175C is normal cake temperature, and 25 mins gets a normal cake done, let alone a teeny-tiny cake. :confused:

I’ve never had a normal cake cook in 25 minutes at 350F. More like 35-40.