The Award for Best Original Totally NSFW Song with a Video Involving Legos for 2012 should go to...

We Like Them Girls by Your Favorite Martian!

Every time I watch/hear this I Let’s go to the quarry and throw stuff down there!

I especially like the dub-step breakdown.

“don’t stab, don’t stab!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I read the title and was so into watching the video. Then you had to do that whole quarry and throw stuff schtick. Screw it. Your sense of humor and mine just aren’t going to mesh.

Well, now that you’ve come to that realization, I guess I’ll just have to resign myself to not reading any more posts from you in threads that I start, as I’m sure you’ll take care to note who started the thread and you’ll avoid any of mine. It’s a terrific disappointment, as your posts have always been chock full of interesting things and fantastic insights, but I’m sure I’ll learn to live with it.

You are probably the same guy that ruins ski runs scraping all of the snow away. That is one stupid video. You watched it more than once?

Nunzio, Bo, if you want to snipe at each other, go do it in the Pit.

Thanks,

twickster, Cafe Society moderator

Total BS.

Everybody knows the girls need THREE limbs with TWO of them being legs.

Why?

Two legs give you the balance and stance you need to use at least ONE arm to successfully throw whatever it is you need to throw into the quarry.

So again I call BS!

I gotta agree with your position on “don’t stab” though.