Translate this sex-related joke from the original Greek?

I got the following in my Facebook feed :

The translated version is given as :

The only reply is in Greek, and it is :

Which seems to be equivalent to lolololol or something. I’m assuming it’s a joke.

Any help?

Removing the obvious extra characters, it reads:

I’m having difficulty finding a translation for the word “eikosapontous”.

I still don’t get it. Obviously something besides words missing in the translation.

The “How close?” line at the end should be “How do you turn it off?” because in Greek the word that means “to close” can also mean “to turn/switch off”.

“Eikosapontous” means “twenty centimeters”. It is “eikosi pontous” stringed together into one word.

For “bring” it should probably be “carry”, as in “Yes ma’am, we carry those.”

I assume the “true skin” is asking if it has a real skin “feel” to it, like some silicone or other models. Reciprocating… probably means if it has a “thrust” function.

In other words, she’s reeling off a list of features on a vibrator, and rather than asking if it’s in stock so she can buy it, what she wants to know is if the shop carries it so they can advise her on where the off button is (explaining her moaning and such, rather than the assumption that she’s just sooo horny that she needs such a machine).

The joke only makes sense with the extra characters. The way I heard this joke, is that it’s an elderly lady walking into a sex shop asking those questions, with the joke teller imitating a kind of “old lady quivering voice” when she asks questions.

:wink:

The removal of the extra characters was for the purpose of getting Google to translate it.

Sounds like a winner! Thanks!

so splain how she has ten times the fun with it I could

I kinda liked it better the way Google told it.

It’s all greek to me…
(sorry)

Σας κατάρα, ο γιος του σατανά!

I’m imagining it as a George Burns & Gracie Allen bit.

That wasn’t just a cigar.

About three bucks an hour.

I think the moaning indicates that she already has the device and needs to know quickly how to turn it off, or she’ll do herself to death.

Well yes, which is why I said she was moaning during the call - the joke setup makes you think she reeeeallly wants that particular toy, but the punchline shows instead she needs to know where the off button is!

(Of course, this joke was probably written by a guy - a woman would know to just pull it out of herself first!)

No no no, this joke was in MODERN Greek, not Ancient Greek!