Beaming down to the planet?
I’ll be monitoring your peeps.

All your peep are belong to us!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
And here’s some more text so as not to violate the “No All Caps” Rule

E peepnista!

Benepeep Peeperbatch.

Set your Peeps to stun!

I’m not sure what I think of the last film retconning Kirk’s background around the Kopeepashi Maru training exercise, frankly.

Is it hot in here or am I just in peep farr?

We are the Peeps. You will be assimulated. Resistance is futile.

peep and peepalad at Peepanagra

I have been, and always shall be, your peep.

I know a lot of folks like “The Peep on the Edge of Forever” or “The Doomsday Peep,” but my favorite TOS episode is “The Trouble with Peeples.”

“He stayed at his peep! While the others ran!”

Where no Peeps have gone before.

No peep I

Peep me up, Scotty!

We are peeped here today to peep final respects to our peeped dead. But it should be peeped that this death peeps place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade peeped his life to peep and peep. He did not peep this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not peep his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only peep this: of all the souls I have peeped in my travels, his was the most… human.

The Peep is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green peeptures: he leadeth me beside the peep waters. 3 He restoreth my peep: he leadeth me in the paths of peepeousness for his peep’s sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of peep, I will fear no peep: for peep art with me; thy chick and thy bunny they comfort me. 5 Thou peeparest a table before me in the presence of mine peeps: thou anointest my head with peeps; my peeps runneth over. 6 Surely peepness and mercy shall follow me all the peeps of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Peeps for ever.