Music you wouldn't know were it not for Looney Tunes.

I’ll just throw out a few off the top of my head (Some may not be the actual titles)

“Powerhouse” of course (The industrial music)
“The Barber of Seville”
“I’m looking over a four leaf clover”
“We were sailing along”
“Baby Face”
“Hello ma Baby”
“I’m Just Wild About Harry”

The William Tell Overture. Not the Lone Ranger part, the storm and clearing part.

Kill the Wabb…er, Ride of the Valkyries.

Along with all of the above.

“Ain’t we got fun.”

What an “Overture” is.

“We’re in the Money”

“The Daughter of Rosie O’Grady” (My favorite Bugs moment!)

“Captain of the Clouds” (Though I heard it in the movie of the same name much later.)

“Over the Waves, Let’s Go, Men!” (“We’re Shovin’ Right Off Again!”)

The “Bird Trudging through the Jungle” music.

Thought of a couple more:

“My Momma Done Told Me” (Heh. Youtube says this is actually called “Blues in the Night”)

“Singing in the Bathtub”

“The Old Grey Mare”

Fingal’s Cave (Die Fingalshöhle), composed by Felix Mendelssohn

That Mina bird walk tune was unforgettable and got me to love the work of Mendelson. Nowadays the Mina Bird shorts are not shown much as the main character was Inki, a pigmy with a very stereotyped look.

Peer Gynt. Much of its other pieces were used a lot in The Smurfs also.

Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 by Liszt. I’ve been getting that one caught in my head since I was little.

Freddy The Freshman
Lady in Red
Lullaby on Broadway

Also completely off subject I memorized the first couple of lines from Hiawatha because of a Looney Toons cartoon

The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down.

Actual title: “Moonlight Bay”.
The Grand Canyon Suite

Oh yeah. Morning is a popular one in cartoons. I hear In the Hall of the Mountain King every once in a while (a bit is in the theme of “Sonic the Hedgehog”), and March of the Dwarves shows up sometimes too.

Elaine to Jerry: “You know, it is so sad. All your knowledge of high culture comes from Bugs Bunny cartoons.”

I still can’t hear “The Blue Danube” without going, “Quack quack. Quack quack.”

I can’t hear “You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby” without singing it in Elmer Fudd’s voice, ending it like a singing telegram (“signed Miles Standish”), and demanding payment.

The*Anvil Chorus* from Verdi’s Il Trovatore (starts at 1:00)

Franz von Suppé: “Light Cavalry” Overture

Hearts and Flowers

“Somebody’s Rocking My Dreamboat”

“Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Cannibals”

And along the lines of Dale Sams “quack quack” to “The Blue Danube,” I cannot hear Brahm’s Lullaby without singing, “Go to sleep, go to sleep, close your big bloodshot eyes…”