Cecil used my question today!

I get home tonight, and log on for my daily dose of Dope.

Hmmm, it seems Cecil has a brand new column out: Does civet come from tortured cats?

Damn, that sounds familiar… I click. I read.

Hey, that’s the same question, verbatim, from a thread I started! With my name, right there!

Complete with art by Slug Signorino and everything!

This is cool…

The name Daemon resounds in alternative weeklies across America!

This is so fucking COOL!

Cecil basically elaborates on the answer that was given to me by DMC, who posted the only reply to my thread.

Anyway, I feel like I’m finally getting my fifteen minutes.

Gotta go email my buddies now.

Thanks, Cecil

Daemon

Hmph…

I heard that Cecil was planning on addressing the crucial Enterprise vs. Star Destroyer question, so THERE!

(Just kiddin’… congrats. That’s an honor that Aha never got to have.)

Don’t feel too bad for aha, SPOOFE. He has his own search engine:

http://www.ah-ha.com/

So you’re the one who ruined my lunch Wednesday afternoon! Thank Scout that I don’t drink coffee, or I really would be feeling the pain.

Thanks Daemon.
Just ribbin’ 'ya.

Congrat’s!

You know whats even more weird, I remember reading about this whipped cat thing in the 70’s & I can’t figure out why it’s taken so long to come to the Reader.

Shrug.

Congratulations!

I thought it was a pretty good question when you first posted it, and wondered why it had no responses when I came across it.

Since it was a question on Friday (and a long weekend at that), your 15 minutes is going to be extended quite a bit. :slight_smile:

Thanks, all. I do consider it an honor.

What is even more gratifying is that Cecil’s column will certainly make more people aware of this horrendous practice, and something more may be done to putting a stop to it.

And what’s even more gratifying than that is the thought of people drinking “Shit Coffee”. :smiley:

Good for you.

Welcome to the club. I joined it last year.

Thats cool. What also is cool is that I thought that the whole column was one of the best ones I’ve seen in quite some time.

From a newbie, no less. Must make a few of the more senior members insanely jealous. But they’ll never admit it…

** Wayta go, Daemon!**

Excellent opportunity to give Unca Cece and Slug a chance to show off (of course now let’s wait for the inevitable “He wuz wrong!” critics…)

Congrats, again, I know the feeling…

Daemon, it looks like someone has some sig material. :slight_smile: