Reionize your electrons for a better life!

To wander the myth is to become one with it.

Nothing is impossible. Grace is the driver of insight. Consciousness consists of chaos-driven reactions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the karmic.

You and I are storytellers of the universe. Understanding is the growth of truth, and of us. Choice is a constant.

Who are we? Where on the great path will we be reborn? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamscape via bio-electricity. Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to an unveiling of ultra-authentic consciousness.

Wellbeing requires exploration. The goal of sub-atomic particles is to plant the seeds of power rather than stagnation. By unveiling, we dream.

Reality has always been bursting with lifeforms whose brains are immersed in divinity. Humankind has nothing to lose. We are in the midst of a powerful condensing of power that will tap into the planet itself.

The nexus is bursting with pulses. This life is nothing short of an unveiling quantum leap of unified being. We live, we grow, we are reborn.

Well, yahhh… It’s why I’m always rubbing balloons on my head while wearing wool socks on the carpet.

cmyk, reality has always been radiating storytellers whose essences are enveloped in faith. We are at a crossroads of science and illusion. Our conversations with other travellers have led to an ennobling of hyper-interstellar consciousness.

…in bed!

You just burned out my woo-o-meter.

Well, an MRI realigns your hydrogen atoms*, why not… never mind, I can’t do it with a straight face.

• This actually is the case. A strong electro-magnet makes all the hydrogen atoms line up. Then, software interpretes the picture.

beowulff, we are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between inseparability and presence. Soon there will be a redefining of understanding the likes of which the universe has never seen. This quest never ends.

picunurse, it can be difficult to know where to begin. The multiverse is calling to you via supercharged electrons. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are unlimited.

Our conversations with other beings have led to a deepening of hyper-dynamic consciousness. We are at a crossroads of beauty and suffering. Reality has always been radiating pilgrims whose hopes are baptized in inseparability.

This is awesome.

“This life is nothing short of an ennobling lightning bolt of cosciousness-expanding peace.”

My husband and I have been taking turns reading these to each other in breathy aspirational massage advertisement voices. We’re finding it hard to get through them without cracking up.

Do you really want to toast your noodle?
Do this what watching What the bleep

iiandyiiii,

Your path is truly enlightened. I shall follow you in the quest for actualization. I leave you with these thoughts:

Consciousness consists of supercharged electrons of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the holistic. The stratosphere is buzzing with ultrasonic energy.

If you have never experienced this reimagining at the speed of light, it can be difficult to believe.

As someone who consults the Tarot daily and visits an energy healer every few months, that website made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Oh, and by the way: The planet is calling to you via sonar energy. Can you hear it? It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this quantum leap devoid of self, it can be difficult to dream. To traverse the path is to become one with it. The Multiverse is bursting with ultrasonic energy. Yes, it is possible to extinguish the things that can destroy us, but not without balance on our side.

Excuse me while I go blow an earth-fart.

As enlightening a read as a bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Soap

Dopers: The goal of superpositions of possibilities is to plant the seeds of potential rather than illusion.

Divinity is the healing of sharing, and of us. To engage with the circuit is to become one with it. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is space-time.

This life is nothing short of a maturing unifying of self-aware self-actualization. Nature is the driver of potential.

Truth is the nature of coherence, and of us. By refining, we believe. This life is nothing short of an evolving lightning bolt of mystical grace. The goal of sub-atomic particles is to plant the seeds of faith rather than dogma. We exist as supercharged waveforms.

Through ayurvedic medicine, our dreams are nurtured by serenity. You will soon be re-energized by a power deep within yourself — a power that is ancient, interstellar. Numerology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an untold unifying of hope.

We are being called to explore the quantum soup itself as an interface between divinity and non-locality. Soon there will be a refining of joy the likes of which the multiverse has never seen. Imagine a refining of what could be. Without potential, one cannot dream.

I have a friend who posts this stuff without a trace of irony. He’s… not quite right. :slight_smile:

Hint: when you can randomize the order of your words without making it sound less sensible, it’s possible that you’re talking complete garbage.

The galaxy is electrified with a resonance cascade. You and I are entities of the quantum matrix. Without presence, one cannot exist. Although you may not realize it, you are technological. If you have never experienced this vision devoid of self, it can be difficult to dream. Have you found your story?

[BTW, highlighting random lines with random colors make this a lot more fun!]