Pixels movie-Official Trailer

Has anyone seen the trailer for this? It looks like a fun, silly movie.

It’s coming Summer 2015, and stars: Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Jane Krakowski, Brian Cox, Josh Gad.

I will watch anything with Peter Dinklage in it.

What do you think? Worth seeing?

Absolutely! Even if it is cheesy schlock, I am still looking forward to it. The premise looks so neat! Fun summer movie.

Wasn’t that the exact premise of a futurama episode?

Just watched that trailer today. At first I was very confused & disheartened by its serious tone (reminded me of crap like Battleship). But once I saw Sandler in it I knew it had to be tongue-in-cheek. I sort of assumed the seriousness of the trailer is mocking films like Michael Bay’s Transformers (i.e. ridiculous kid’s movies that take themselves way too seriously).

Sean Bean is in it too! I don’t know how I missed that in the cast list before.

Here’s an earlier trailer. It has everything from space invaders to frogger. :slight_smile:

Looks like a total blast. I’m so down, feels like Ghostbusters gone Video Games instead of ghosts.

For a while, anyway…

I saw Adam Sandler and was all “meh” and then I saw Dinklage with a fine mullet and was all “DAMN! Now I have to see it.”

It’s not Dinklage. It’s MulletDinklage. Although in his last major movie he had a bad moustache so no big stretch.

On preview, I see I left too long to respond.

Today’s Cracked: 5 Upcoming Movie Plots That Sound Suspiciously Familiar | Cracked.com