Old 08-30-2018, 04:40 AM
Charter Member

Is there some sort of penalty that kicks in around zone 480? Enemies get tougher, or trimps damage reduces or something? It just seems to suddenly slow down to snail's pace about there.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:44 PM

Well, 480 is the last zone of a poison area, and that is always a sharp downturn in speed if you're close to the edge of areas you can reasonably clear. But nothing unusual happens there.
You may be reacting to the end of coordinations. The magma is an area of rapid progress since growing population and shrinking battle group size means you can buy noticably more coordinations every run. But eventually you have so much population and so small group sizes that you can buy all of the coordinations you get. At that point, progress slows down a lot as you are left with much more slowly increasing sources of damage. And 480 sounds like about where that happens. But that is a between runs sort of slowdown, rather than a within run slowdown, so I may be imagining things.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Charter Member

I've maxed out coordinations quite a while ago.

Last zone of a poison area might be it. I've never been sure when the various nature things kick in. I thought it was random. So, it always changes at fixed zones? What numbers does it change?
Old 08-30-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Morris View Post
Is there some sort of penalty that kicks in around zone 480? Enemies get tougher, or trimps damage reduces or something? It just seems to suddenly slow down to snail's pace about there.
I'm betting you need to re-run your challenge2s. Has it been a while since you leveled them up?
Old 08-30-2018, 09:46 PM
Charter Member

No, I've got them all maxed out. Most of them up to #460, a couple up to #470. 2003% bonus, just enough to get the Challenged achievement bonus. Did that a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't add to it significantly right now.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
No, I've got them all maxed out. Most of them up to #460, a couple up to #470. 2003% bonus, just enough to get the Challenged achievement bonus. Did that a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't add to it significantly right now.
Huh. Well, try the bionic trick and see if it helps. When you are almost out of the last poison, grind out as many bionic maps as you can get to, and pick up all the equipment.
I don't know what else to tell ya.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
So, it always changes at fixed zones? What numbers does it change?
It's a fixed cycle of 5 poison -> 5 wind -> 5 ice repeating. A zone number with an even multiple of 5 is always the last in its section, and in the zone after that you get tokens for the element you just left. You may also be interested to know that the last zone of every poison section is when the number of healthy enemies ticks up, making that the optimal point to run void maps.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:42 AM
Charter Member

Major update today!

The way you unlock new tiers of mastery has been changed and a new mastery has been added to each tier. (The one that boosts attack and Dark Essence rewards when using Scryer on Corrupted cells seems especially useful.) You also now get a 4x to Dark Essence for every Spire you've beaten, which should make earning Masteries easier.

Looks like there's also some new stuff for Fluffy, which I haven't gotten to yet.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:28 AM

I just unlocked Geneticassist. I know, ancient history for you guys...

What do you recommend for Geneticassist settings?
Old 09-06-2018, 02:45 AM
Charter Member

I rarely use Geneticassist, honestly, unless I'm near the end of a run and I need to keep my breed constant as my nurseries close down.

Generally, your breed timer should be as close to 30 seconds as you can get it, so you can get the maximum attack benefit from Anticipation. The only reasons I can really think of to go lower are to maximize loot gain if you're grinding maps in Wind, or higher to buff your health for a Spire run or a high-level Bionic Wonderland.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
I just unlocked Geneticassist. I know, ancient history for you guys...

What do you recommend for Geneticassist settings?
If your trimps can survive for 30 seconds, set it at 30 so that you're always fighting with max Anticipation.

If you're not surviving 30 seconds, then you'll have to decide whether it's better to wait 30 seconds to breed and then fight with full Anticipation, or to be always fighting with reduced health and attack. IMHO, if you're neither surviving 30 seconds, nor quickly killing enemies at a lower breed time, then you're probably about due for a portal.

The Patience mastery changes 30 seconds to 45.

If you need a lot of health for a Spire, then turn off Geneticistassist and buy a couple hundred Geneticists.

With the latest v4.9 update, I had to switch from Limited GA Fire to Geneticistassist Fire. AutoJobs wasn't saving any trimps for Geneticists.

I've had No Gene Send set for as long as I can remember. My trimps are always fighting with full Anticipation. I don't recall how the Gene Send options were supposed to help or what undesired side effects they brought. Maybe play around with those options if your breed timer gets stuck at 1B years when you suddenly get a lot of housing, or if Geneticists are using a non-trivial amount of your food or population.

(ETA: Next time I run a Daily Challenge that kills my army every 5 seconds, I'll experiment with Gene Send to see if there's a way to improve my Anticipation without waiting to breed.)

Last edited by Rhodes; 09-06-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Charter Member

A neat little update today - if you mouse over the Scryer button, the tooltip will show you how many enemies left on your current zone have Dark Essence. I'm not far enough in my current run for Scryer to become profitable, but it looks like this should prove useful as far as knowing when to turn it on or not.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:40 AM
Charter Member

The Pumpkimps have returned! Huzzah!
Old 11-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Charter Member

Finally made it to Spire II, ages after everyone else has apparently forgotten about this game. As before, I know it's gonna take me several more runs before I'm strong enough to beat it. I assume I'm going to need to pretty much save all my Nurseries until I get to the Spire itself, and pump as many of my tokens as I can into improving my Poison ability. Any other good tips for this Spire?

Also - Dimensional Generator. What's the optimal use of Overclocker? It seems like a good way to boost population at the expense of turning off Hybrid and not gaining Magmite. When should I be using it?

ETA: The system that generates daily challenges seems to have gone mad if today's is any indication;

Trimp max damage increased by 125% (additive).
Your Trimps have +90% Crit Chance.
Gain a stack after killing an enemy, reducing breed speed by 0.50% (compounding). Stacks cap at 400, and reset after clearing a Zone.
Enemy attack increased by 280%.
Gain a stack after killing an enemy, increasing all non Helium loot by 0.60%. Stacks cap at 500, and reset after clearing a Zone.
Trimps have 200% more attack on even numbered Zones
Enemies have a 25% chance to crit for 1200% of normal damage.
Enemy health increased by 60%.
Gain 170% more resources from gathering
40% of bad guys in the first 6 rows of the World will be mutated into Mutimps.
Trimps gain a stack of Pressure every 55 seconds. Each stack of pressure reduces Trimp health by 1%. Max of 60 stacks, stacks reset after clearing a Zone.
Enemy health in maps increased by 240%.
Enemy attack in maps increased by 180%.
Enemies gain a stack of Bloodthirst whenever Trimps die. Every 5 stacks, enemies will heal to full and gain an additive 50% attack. Stacks cap at 20 and reset after killing an enemy.
Enemies have a 2% chance to dodge your attacks on even Zones.
All housing can store 10% fewer Trimps
Trimp min damage reduced by 64% (additive).

For all of that, you get a mere 202% bonus.

Last edited by Smapti; 11-12-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:56 AM

I think the way dailies are generated by first picking a few modifiers to start, and then adding more until the helium bonus ends up in an acceptable range. In this case a lot of strong positive modifiers showed up, so it had to keep piling them on until it got a helium modifier above 150% (which I believe is the minimum).

For the dimensional generator, I'd go all fuel when you're going for a deep run and trying to beat new spires, but try to get more magmite during daily runs.

One unintuitive thing about fuel is that as your runs get longer, the fuel you get early gives you more population than the fuel you get later, even though later zones give you more fuel. This is because the 0.3% population increase you get from Tauntimps adds (or rather multiplies) up. Tauntimps will double your population roughly every 80 zones. Since you're working on Spire II that effect will not be huge yet, and most of your population will have been generated directly by the DG, but for later spires it will be more important.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:58 AM

Woohoo! I got Nerfeder! Still can’t quite do Spire V, though.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:34 AM
Charter Member

Managed my first Spire II clear tonight! 51 billion Helium. Didn't even have to respec or anything. Just went with Golden Battle, overkilled my entire way to the spire, farmed BO for Level 62 gear, and finished it with three deaths and 80 coordinations remaining.

Time to learn about Fluffy!
Old 12-10-2018, 02:31 AM
Charter Member

A whole new gameplay mechanic got added today - you get to build your own Spire using a new resource found in Spires, and set traps in it to kill Bad Guys trying to climb it. There's a tutorial involved that I'm going to need to go through, but apparently it persists through Portals and you can eventually use it to earn stat boosts for your Trimps.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:00 PM

Configuring Golden Upgrades just got a lot easier. Used to be I'd get 3 levels of Helium and then 5 levels of Void, then back to Helium, to max out 60% Void. Now you can get 72% Void (levels 1-8), and automatically switch back to Helium with Voidlium.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:55 PM

Is anyone still playing Trimps?

Anyone completed Spire VI yet? I'm working on it using the 2019-06-28 Daily Challenge. It took me a couple hours from portal to zone 689 (last odd poison zone before Spire VI). Now I'm working on BW 725. I'll have the dagger from 711 in about 48 hours, then dagger from 721 a couple days later, and things should speed up. From what I've read, even with full 725 equipment the Echo of Druopitee could take a day or more.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:09 PM

I've beaten Spire VI a few times now. The Echo does take a while on its own, though not as long as farming up the prestiges. Do you have the improved empowerments Fluffy ability yet? It makes a big difference for BW farming. I don't think I beat Spire VI before getting it.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Charter Member

Still playing, but I've taken a few breaks and I'm only up to the 470s. I'm trying to boost my helium so I can unlock the last few levels of Capable,l and my population so I can get a second Amalgamator.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofis View Post
I've beaten Spire VI a few times now. The Echo does take a while on its own, though not as long as farming up the prestiges. Do you have the improved empowerments Fluffy ability yet? It makes a big difference for BW farming. I don't think I beat Spire VI before getting it.
I had the improved empowerments, but then I evolved. It would have taken another week or 2 to earn it back at E8L9, and I didnít want to miss the +90% crit on this daily.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Ah, I see. I had a similar situation with the May 19th daily, which is what I used for my first clear. I managed to get to E8L9 by heavily deemphasizing helium for a week and doing a lot of deep runs with ice empowerment.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Charter Member

While the board was down, v. 5.0 dropped!

The new update adds a parallel universe accessible once Fluffy is maxed out, with a new perk system where you earn and spend Radon instead of Helium.

They've also rejiggered Heirlooms so that Nullifium is now a pool you can assign to various heirlooms indefinitely, rather than being a spendable currency.

I'm still not anywhere near 700, which is where the new universe is supposed to become accessible, but that's just another goalpost to aim for.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
While the board was down, v. 5.0 dropped!

The new update adds a parallel universe accessible once Fluffy is maxed out, with a new perk system where you earn and spend Radon instead of Helium.

They've also rejiggered Heirlooms so that Nullifium is now a pool you can assign to various heirlooms indefinitely, rather than being a spendable currency.

I'm still not anywhere near 700, which is where the new universe is supposed to become accessible, but that's just another goalpost to aim for.
I don't think reaching 700 is required, just Fluffy E8L10. With the boosted Classy and Curious, I'll probably get there tomorrow.

Is Evolution 8 really "maxed out"? I thought there was more.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:35 PM

Thanks! I had forgotten about this game.

How much is 500Qa? Is Qa short for quadrillion or quintillion?

Is there a list of abbreviations for large numbers, I can't seem to find one.
Or what is the simplest notation for idiots, like myself.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:37 PM

You people are insane.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
Thanks! I had forgotten about this game.

How much is 500Qa? Is Qa short for quadrillion or quintillion?

Is there a list of abbreviations for large numbers, I can't seem to find one.
Or what is the simplest notation for idiots, like myself.
A google search for "trimps notation" yields this. Qa=quadrillion; Qi=quintillion.

There are other notation systems in the Settings. When it gets into the 4 character abbreviations, I like to switch to Alphabetic notation. a=thousand; b=million; c=billion. But few people use it on wikia or reddit or here, so I occasionally have to switch back to communicate.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:45 PM

Also what does "compound" mean? (Small words please).

For example: Carpentry
Quote:
...10% more Trimps per level than the current amount (compounds)
Thanks
Old 08-23-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
Also what does "compound" mean? (Small words please).

For example: Carpentry

Thanks
Each level adds 10% to the previous population, so the resulting increase will be *(1.10^n).

Many perks such as Power are "additive", so the resulting increase is * (1 + .05n).
Old 08-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Charter Member

It means that it increases like compound interest.

If you have a building that houses 1000 trimps, and you boost it 5 times at 10% each time it will increase to 1100, 1210, 1331, 1464, 1610.

There is also additive, which is like simple interest. If you have a base of 1000, and boost it 5 times at 10%, then it will increase 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:16 PM

The difference starts out small, but when you have a lot of levels of a perk there's only a small gain to upgrade an additive perk compared to a compounding perk.

Going from 199 to 200 Power increases your attack from *10.95 to *11.00. That's only a 0.5% increase.
Going from 199 to 200 Carpentry increases your population from *173million to *190million. Still a 10% increase.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:23 PM

Thank you, that helps.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:33 PM
Charter Member

I guess I put off Trapper^2 for way too long. I've been avoiding trying it because the "no breeding" stipulation sounded like too much of a pain in the ass, but on first trying it this afternoon, with some careful management of my coordinations I was able to make it far enough in to get a 300% boost for my Challenge^2 score. Mapology^2 is the only one I don't have any points in yet, and I haven't been looking forward to that either, but I guess I'll be running it soon - any tips for that one?

I know I'm lagging ages behind a lot of other people who are still playing, but I think I'm about ready to try for my first Spire IV clear.

Last edited by Smapti; 08-25-2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:12 PM

I forgot about Trimps. I started Castle Clicker and Kittens again a couple of weeks ago. I'm amazed how much I don't remember about both of them. It's like starting beans new only my instincts are better this time.
Old 08-26-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I guess I put off Trapper^2 for way too long. I've been avoiding trying it because the "no breeding" stipulation sounded like too much of a pain in the ass, but on first trying it this afternoon, with some careful management of my coordinations I was able to make it far enough in to get a 300% boost for my Challenge^2 score. Mapology^2 is the only one I don't have any points in yet, and I haven't been looking forward to that either, but I guess I'll be running it soon - any tips for that one?

I know I'm lagging ages behind a lot of other people who are still playing, but I think I'm about ready to try for my first Spire IV clear.
I might be due for another Trapper^2 run too. I was going to say that itís hugely more valuable than the other C^2s, but mine is really on par with the others. The trick is to trust Perky. Youíll start the run with pretty much all your helium in Carpentry to get a fuctillion trimps. No need to do any actual trapping. Then youíll respec, with an emphasis on Coordinated IIRC. With an initial population several orders of magnitude bigger than your army, you should get pretty far before you run out of trimps.

Mapology^2 isnít bad. Just run Prestigious maps with Equip First to upgrade your dagger and mace every time things start to slow down. If you have your Bionic masteries, then you can even climb some prestigious BWs.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:31 PM

Is nobody else collecting radon? So far there's nothing amazing about it. It's just like starting over with the Trimps. Yes, you get to take some of your existing bonuses with you, but everything is correspondingly harder, so the overall balance feels the same. Once I get the ratios figured out I expect to be bored again.

After only three days, there is nothing particularly creative here that I can see.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Charter Member

The fight with Druopitee took nearly an hour, but I managed my first Spire IV clear, and picked up 320% for my cheevos in the process. Got my first plagued heirloom, too - it's a little disappointing that they aren't fully customizable and I can't get all the useful upgrades I want onto it, but Plaguebringer seems pretty nifty.

Time to go back to farming runs to see if I can manage to clear Spire IV without beefing up on Golden Battles and splurging at the Bone Trader.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCelt View Post
Is nobody else collecting radon? So far there's nothing amazing about it. It's just like starting over with the Trimps. Yes, you get to take some of your existing bonuses with you, but everything is correspondingly harder, so the overall balance feels the same. Once I get the ratios figured out I expect to be bored again.

After only three days, there is nothing particularly creative here that I can see.
Yeah, it does seem pretty uninspired so far. I can see why they wanted people to experience it on sort of equal footing, but having to unlock every single perk again is just goddamn annoying. On the bright side though, radiating heirlooms are pretty nice.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
The fight with Druopitee took nearly an hour, but I managed my first Spire IV clear, and picked up 320% for my cheevos in the process. Got my first plagued heirloom, too - it's a little disappointing that they aren't fully customizable and I can't get all the useful upgrades I want onto it, but Plaguebringer seems pretty nifty.

Time to go back to farming runs to see if I can manage to clear Spire IV without beefing up on Golden Battles and splurging at the Bone Trader.
I found it easier to get a bunch of plagued heirlooms before attempting the spire. I was regularly doing 510 runs, and had a couple up to 525, before I beat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
Yeah, it does seem pretty uninspired so far. I can see why they wanted people to experience it on sort of equal footing, but having to unlock every single perk again is just goddamn annoying. On the bright side though, radiating heirlooms are pretty nice.
It has a bunch of new perks and abilities. I'm not actually there yet, but I messed with it a bit when it was on the test server.

I had previously said it would be interesting to more or less start over, and see how much of the previous slow start was just due to my learning curve, but I had no interest in actually starting over, so this seems like it is an interesting set up.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:35 AM

I like the radon universe. The new heirlooms are good, and there's a bunch of new achievements. I've gotten to the point where I can beat the first repeatable radon challenge with a bit of effort, but my progress slowed quite a bit and for now I'm back in the helium universe.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA... I'm still trying to get past 190.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personal View Post
I forgot about Trimps. I started Castle Clicker and Kittens again a couple of weeks ago. I'm amazed how much I don't remember about both of them. It's like starting beans new only my instincts are better this time.
I just got into Trimps as well - well, got "back into" Trimps, as apparently I had tried it briefly about 3 years ago, according to the game - after reaching a wall in Cookie Clicker. (I have a few days off coming up over Labor Day weekend; it could be time for another reincarnation.)

Are there any "obvious strategies" for the early zones? For example, is there a particular ratio of employees among the jobs I should be targeting? It seems to me that metal should be my priority, as that's what drives the weapons and armor upgrades. Also, should I be focusing more on "more Trimps" or upgrades?
Old 08-28-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
Are there any "obvious strategies" for the early zones? For example, is there a particular ratio of employees among the jobs I should be targeting? It seems to me that metal should be my priority, as that's what drives the weapons and armor upgrades. Also, should I be focusing more on "more Trimps" or upgrades?
A lot of this will depend on how early these ďearly zonesĒ are.

If you are pre-60, then Block is very useful so you need wood.

If your population is too low to use all your Coordinations, then you need more housing, emphasizing your most valuable housing building (except Wormholes! Wean yourself off of wormholes as soon as possible). At some stages, this makes food the most valuable resource so you can build Tributes and earn gems.

Eventually youíll have enough population to support your Coordinations, and then metal becomes your most important base resource. Try to prestige your equipment as far as possible rather than buying levels which get reset on your next prestige.

Keep an eye on your He/hr. Itís not necessary for every run to reach a new Highest Zone Ever. If your He/hr is falling, then itís time to spend the helium on some perks and then portal. Of course there are a hundred exceptions to this rule where itís worthwhile to push forward a few hours to unlock or complete a new challenge. But if spending twice as long on a run will only yield 20% more helium, youíre far better off portalling and repeating the run instead.

Whatever stage of the game youíre at, thereís great guides at Wikia.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:34 AM
Charter Member

A few other notes for early runs;

* You may not be able to afford Gymystic the first time you encounter it, but it's worth bulking up on scientists for. Up until you reach Zone 60, Block is 100% effective against enemy damage, so a high enough Block will render you invulnerable, and Gymystic is the easiest way to achieve those levels.

* Conversely, once you can get past Zone 30 and buy a Gymystic or two, stop running The Block. Shieldblock becomes pretty useless past that point and the health bonus is far more effective.

* When it comes to gear, in my estimation, level 10 of a given tier is roughly equal to level 1 of the following tier. I'd avoid going higher than level 10 on any item unless you're really trying to push through to the next tier or finish a Challenge.

* Run Challenges whenever you can. If there's a Challenge that will unlock a Perk you don't have yet, go for that one. If there's none of those, run a Helium challenge.

* If you're going to be leaving the game to idle for any amount of time (which you're going to want to do), buy as many Barns/Sheds/Forges as you can afford so you can best take advantage of idle resource gathering. Eventually you'll unlock AutoStorage and this won't be necessary, but in early runs, a few hours' worth of idling can earn you enough metal to upgrade your weapons and breeze through the next ten zones or so.

* Once you unlock it, Carpentry is going to be your best friend, as the higher you can boost your population, the more Coordinations you can unlock and the faster your breed time will be (until you get to Nurseries, Geneticists and Anticipation, at which point longer breed times can be to your benefit.)

* Looting is also going to be an important perk to invest in, as it increases the amount of Helium you can earn, and in the early runs that's the one resource that persists across runs and fuels your Perks.

* Any perk that has a max level (Anticipation, Agility, etc.) is worth maxing out as early as you can afford it. In the long run, I'd avoid spending much on Bait, Trumps, or Packrat, as they become irrelevant pretty quickly.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:50 PM

I had to stop playing the update - my computer was heating up too much. If you are playing on a laptop, be careful, pay attention to how hot it is getting.

I got up to level 28 in universe 2 and didn't see anything particularly new or exciting, TBH.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:50 AM
Charter Member

So, I've not yet reached a point where I can reliably beat Spire IV on any given run, but I have been able to farm Z510 void maps for awhile now and I've had a chance to play with some plagued heirlooms.

Would I be right in assuming that the ideal bonuses on a plagued shield would be crit chance, crit damage, Trimp attack, void chance, and Plaguebringer?

How about for a staff? I'm thinking Pet XP is going to be essential once I can finally buy level 10 of Capable and start evolving Fluffy, but I'm not sure what other bonuses I should be looking for to give me the best boost.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Would I be right in assuming that the ideal bonuses on a plagued shield would be crit chance, crit damage, Trimp attack, void chance, and Plaguebringer? .
Personally, I keep two plagued shields and switch between them.

For most of the run I use a shield that maximizes void chance, with a little bit of extra damage and health.

Late in the run, I switch to a shield that maximizes health and damage. By this time the void maps are getting rarer, and having void chance on the shield makes little difference. I have crit chance, crit damage, plaguebringer, attack and health. And I prioritize crit chance first, and crit damage second.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Personally, I keep two plagued shields and switch between them.

For most of the run I use a shield that maximizes void chance, with a little bit of extra damage and health.

Late in the run, I switch to a shield that maximizes health and damage. By this time the void maps are getting rarer, and having void chance on the shield makes little difference. I have crit chance, crit damage, plaguebringer, attack and health. And I prioritize crit chance first, and crit damage second.
What he said. You should have a carefully planned set of equipment for each push. And your current push should be growing fluffy. Fluffy is even better than challenge2s on the bonus scale. Train that pet!