Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7

the real story of the texas chainsaw massacer, and cecil can u read this and comment on it


i know how u said it wasent real n it was based on ed gein. but thats not true it was acutally REAL! n if u go 2 texas people swear by the story! n if u belive the guy who made the movie that he got the idea from a hardware store then thats just crazy. n my freind and his grandfather went to texas and talked to the sheriff who worked the case n yes he said it was real n they neva caught them. n there was a mom&pops resterunt the sold human meat in their chili n bbq. they coverd it up so the mass public didnt find out. and if u say there were 2 many people involed to cover it up then u neva heard of payin people off. the sheriff said the fbi came into town n payed everybody off not to say anythin. n if u ask y did he talk if they payed him off, its cause he wants people 2 know the true story, n he said if u belive the ed gein thing then u have no brains. (his words not myn. im not judgin u) but yes there still loose and leatherface is real. hes gotta be dead or real old by now. so belive me that when people say its not true then they DONT know the TRUE facts. idk all the facts either just the the sheriff is still woried that the family might be back one day, cause they did have inbread children. o and the only movie that was semi-real was the first one. and yes leatherface did use a chainsaw.and i read somewhere that they had 60+ victims. and they neva found out there names or anything. thats y they didnt catch them. so cecil thats the truth.









p.s not yellin at or judgin anybody just tryin to get the truth out ya know. our goverment r a bunch of liers and they have to much control over this country. in the constoshion (i know im not that good of a speller) it says the people are supposed to have control not the goverment. but people just do as their told and dnt stand up for theirselfs. sorry got of topic it just sickins me that people listen to this goverment nd let them make the laws when our fourfathers made this country so the people would be in control n not the goverment. but as i said eariler the u.s.a population r stupid n dnt know that we the people have the power not the goverment. o n did u know that we can march to the white house n kick the president n all the goverment workers out n destroy the laws that they made nd replace them with who we see fit. n sorry again for gettin off topic just have alot on my mind i want people to know.

Last edited by Big D Ron; 06-07-2011 at 04:11 AM.
  #2  
Old 06-07-2011, 04:36 AM
cochrane is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Nekkid Pueblo
Posts: 22,706
Hi, Big D Ron. Welcome to the Dope. When commenting on one of Cecil's columns, it's customary to give a link to the column so that other members can refer to it easily. Is this the column you are referring to?

Was The Texas Chain Saw Massacre based on a true story?
  #3  
Old 06-07-2011, 04:40 AM
Koxinga is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Zeelandia
Posts: 9,652
Your underlying grammaticality betrays you, bub.
  #4  
Old 06-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Attack from the 3rd dimension is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Soviet Canuckistan
Posts: 5,803
Sometimes, usually just after school gets out, I really appreciate the average doper's skill as a word-jockey.
  #5  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Wendell Wagner is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Posts: 14,454
Big D Ron writes:

> o n did u know that we can march to the white house n kick the president n all
> the goverment workers out n destroy the laws that they made nd replace them
> with who we see fit.

Why don't you do that right now, Big D Ron? We can hold a Dopefest in D.C. later that day where you tell us about how successful that was. We can hold it somewhere with a TV that will be showing the press conference that the (now ex-)president holds in which he tells the nation why he was so impressed by you showing up at the White House that he immediately resigned. Well, not quite immediately, since first he fired all federal workers and cancelled all federal laws made up to that point. At the Dopefest, you can tell us about how you immediately hired replacements for all those workers and created a completely new set of laws.
  #6  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Musicat is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Sturgeon Bay, WI USA
Posts: 21,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
i know how u said it wasent real n it was based on ed gein. but thats not true it was acutally REAL! n if u go 2 texas people swear by the story! n if u belive the guy who made the movie that he got the idea from a hardware store then thats just crazy. n my freind and his grandfather went to texas and talked to the sheriff who worked the case n yes he said it was real n they neva caught them. n there was a mom&pops resterunt the sold human meat in their chili n bbq. they coverd it up so the mass public didnt find out. and if u say there were 2 many people involed to cover it up then u neva heard of payin people off. the sheriff said the fbi came into town n payed everybody off not to say anythin. n if u ask y did he talk if they payed him off, its cause he wants people 2 know the true story, n he said if u belive the ed gein thing then u have no brains. (his words not myn. im not judgin u) but yes there still loose and leatherface is real. hes gotta be dead or real old by now. so belive me that when people say its not true then they DONT know the TRUE facts. idk all the facts either just the the sheriff is still woried that the family might be back one day, cause they did have inbread children. o and the only movie that was semi-real was the first one. and yes leatherface did use a chainsaw.and i read somewhere that they had 60+ victims. and they neva found out there names or anything. thats y they didnt catch them. so cecil thats the truth.
The only language I can read is English, and this ain't even close, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
  #7  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:58 AM
don't ask is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,408
I told you on Monday beware the FBI,
Big D Ron run run Big D Ron run.
  #8  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:05 AM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is online now
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicat View Post
The only language I can read is English, and this ain't even close, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
He says he's an example of the complete breakdown of the American educational system and do you want fries with that?
  #9  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Wheelz is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
idk all the facts
This is the only part of the OP that makes any sense.
  #10  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Gyrate is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Greater Croydonia
Posts: 24,257
He said that the FBI paid people off to keep quiet about some mass murderers who were known to this sheriff and vast numbers of other people and yet were able to escape justice and all media scrutiny. Also, we are led to believe that his friend is a more reliable source than the FBI.

And that's why we must overthrow the government.
  #11  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Martiju is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South-West Midlands
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
sorry got of topic it just sickins me that people listen to this goverment nd let them make the laws when our fourfathers made this country so the people would be in control n not the goverment. but as i said eariler the u.s.a population r stupid n dnt know that we the people have the power not the goverment.
I dnt tk goverment shud mk laws either. And i only have 1 father. At lst im not stupid tho.
  #12  
Old 06-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Jack Batty's Avatar
Jack Batty is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: The Astral Plane.
Posts: 15,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiju View Post
I dnt tk goverment shud mk laws either. And i only have 1 father. At lst im not stupid tho.
Failure, for using capitalization. Please try again.
  #13  
Old 06-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Attack from the 3rd dimension is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Soviet Canuckistan
Posts: 5,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner pat View Post
He says he's an example of the complete breakdown of the American educational system and do you want fries with that?
Ah, now it all becomes clear.

Please, super-size me.
  #14  
Old 06-07-2011, 10:41 AM
An Arky is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 8,333
Big D Ron, meet Chainsawvictum.

Last edited by An Arky; 06-07-2011 at 10:42 AM.
  #15  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Sparky812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Great White North
Posts: 4,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Arky View Post
Big D Ron, meet Chainsawvictum.
Thank you, I thought I was experiencing deja vu.

I thought it may have been a repost but I realized that Chainsawvictum has better grammar and spelling and is slightly more coherent.
  #16  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Oakminster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surefall Glade, Antonica
Posts: 19,247
I, for one, very much appreciate Big Ron D having the courage to get the true facts out for all to see. Perhaps next, he can explain what REALLY happened on 9/11, or at Roswell, or who shot JFK, or why the income tax is voluntary, or gold fringe on courtroom flags invalidating judgments....
  #17  
Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
cochrane is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Nekkid Pueblo
Posts: 22,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakminster View Post
I, for one, very much appreciate Big Ron D having the courage to get the true facts out for all to see. Perhaps next, he can explain what REALLY happened on 9/11, or at Roswell, or who shot JFK, or why the income tax is voluntary, or gold fringe on courtroom flags invalidating judgments....
...and did Stanley Kubrick direct the faked moon-landing footage?

Last edited by cochrane; 06-07-2011 at 01:55 PM.
  #18  
Old 06-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7

Ingorance people call me dumb!!


I thought this was a message board that was suppose to be free of ingorance. You people have shown me that when someone tries to even speak their mind, you have to put me down because of my spelling and grammer then to even comment on the facts of what I was talking about. I guess that is what Americans are coming to nowadays, just because I was talking in text message form in the post people think I was on dope or something. How are you going to sit there and post about my grammer, but nothing on the facts that were coming from my mouth. Out of everyone on the post board, I didn't read one that was trying to talk about the facts only on my grammer. If you can't say anything about the topic on hand why are you even on the message board. It must be scary thinking about what could actually be true but no one wants to say anything about it. One more thing, I know people didn't repsone to anything about the FBI or the goverment but I have somehting else to say about that. You're going to trust the goverment and FBI after all the stuff that they tried to cover up and keep away from the people.
  #19  
Old 06-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Oakminster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surefall Glade, Antonica
Posts: 19,247
If your posts read as if written by a semi-literate conspiracy theorist, nobody here is going to take you seriously.

As for your "facts" around here we prefer citations to reputable sources...not half remembered hearsay from your friend's grandfather. So far, you've produced nothing worthy of serious consideration. Got facts? Cite your sources so we can see them for ourselves.

Last edited by Oakminster; 06-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.
  #20  
Old 06-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Attack from the 3rd dimension is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Soviet Canuckistan
Posts: 5,803
1) We couldn't understand what you said due to your writing style. It made no sense, not only because of the text-speak, but also because it flowed in a stream of consciousness style. Most people didn't attempt to read past the first few....chunks. Your writing detracts from your point.

2) You don't back up what you say with anything beyond "n my freind and his grandfather went to texas and talked to the sheriff", which is a working definition of an urban legend, or friend-of-a-friend story. This is followed by "n if u ask y did he talk if they payed him off, its cause he wants people 2 know the true story", which suggests that the Sheriff is not only purchasable, but also a bad bargain. Why would we believe someone who can't be trusted to stay paid off?

3) It's 'grammar'. I only mention it because you used it a bunch in your last post.

4) We're not all Americans.

5) Welcome to the dope. I mean that in all sincerity, and I hope you find a place here. I should warn you though, that it's a hive of grammar Nazis and pedants, with a seething core of logical thinkers. I'm sorry that your first thread was a rough go. We're not all total assholes, there are some nice people here, and if you give the grammar and punctuation thing a try most of us won't give you a tough time about honest mistakes.
  #21  
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM
An Arky is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 8,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
I thought this was a message board that was suppose to be free of ingorance. You people have shown me that when someone tries to even speak their mind, you have to put me down because of my spelling and grammer then to even comment on the facts of what I was talking about. I guess that is what Americans are coming to nowadays, just because I was talking in text message form in the post people think I was on dope or something. How are you going to sit there and post about my grammer, but nothing on the facts that were coming from my mouth. Out of everyone on the post board, I didn't read one that was trying to talk about the facts only on my grammer. If you can't say anything about the topic on hand why are you even on the message board. It must be scary thinking about what could actually be true but no one wants to say anything about it. One more thing, I know people didn't repsone to anything about the FBI or the goverment but I have somehting else to say about that. You're going to trust the goverment and FBI after all the stuff that they tried to cover up and keep away from the people.
Don't mind these folks; they can be rough on newbies sometimes. C'mon y'all, let the man post! Oh, and the link in my post had another fellow who had some inside info on the massacre...don't know if it's related, but it might provide some insight.

Last edited by An Arky; 06-07-2011 at 05:48 PM.
  #22  
Old 06-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Attack from the 3rd dimension is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Soviet Canuckistan
Posts: 5,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Arky View Post
Don't mind these folks; they can be rough on newbies sometimes. C'mon y'all, let the man post! Oh, and the link in my post had another fellow who had some inside info on the massacre...don't know if it's related, but it might provide some insight.
Hey, I welcomed him to th' Dope.
  #23  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:09 PM
An Arky is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 8,333
That was right nice of ya, too.
  #24  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:26 PM
rogerbox is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,281
Could you post some facts, as in your friend's name, the Sheriff's name, even the town? Otherwise your post is pretty must useless rumor, which no informed discussion can be based off of.
  #25  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Wendell Wagner is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Posts: 14,454
Big D Ron, are you or are you not going to march to the White House and throw out the President and all federal workers and get rid of all current federal laws? You promised you would. I'm waiting.
  #26  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is online now
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 63,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
I thought this was a message board that was suppose to be free of ingorance.
I just did a complete search of the SDMB database and I am proud to say that, except for one post, the SDMB is completely free of ingorance.
  #27  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Oakminster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surefall Glade, Antonica
Posts: 19,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
I just did a complete search of the SDMB database and I am proud to say that, except for one post, the SDMB is completely free of ingorance.
Can Mods win threads? Cuz if you're eligible, I think you just did.
  #28  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:44 PM
B. Serum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 2,889
Big D Ron, what is your method for distinguishing rumor from fact?
  #29  
Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakminster View Post
If your posts read as if written by a semi-literate conspiracy theorist, nobody here is going to take you seriously.

As for your "facts" around here we prefer citations to reputable sources...not half remembered hearsay from your friend's grandfather. So far, you've produced nothing worthy of serious consideration. Got facts? Cite your sources so we can see them for ourselves.
First of all im not a semi-literate i was tired as hell when i wrote my first post. And not all things can be explained with "reputable sources" or modern day science you would know that if you had any commen sense at all. I bet my s.a.t scores are double yours.


Attack from the 3rd dimension, and An Arky thank you. i did real good in all my classes in school except english (spelling wise i mean).



Wendell Wagner
Charter Member Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Posts: 9,020

Big D Ron, are you or are you not going to march to the White House and throw out the President and all federal workers and get rid of all current federal laws? You promised you would. I'm waiting.


laugh my ass off. I cant do it alone it needs to be the mass publics opinion. If you look it up it says something like if we feel like the goverment is'nt working in the favor of the people then we can replace them with one that is.


B. Serum
Charter Member Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 2,195

Big D Ron, what is your method for distinguishing rumor from fact?


I dont belive in having to have hard proof evidence, not everything has it. I belive in seeing it makes it true and the word of a trustworthy person (not everyone). I know his grandfather is'nt liein because he had know reason to lie. He's known me since i was a baby, he's my godfather. And if you are religious then how do you knoe Jesus and Budda and all others are real? Theres know proof! does that mean they dont exist, no it doesnt (not saying they are or arent real). You shouldent belive something just cause a scientist or a book says its true.




rogerbox
Guest Join Date: Apr 2009

Could you post some facts, as in your friend's name, the Sheriff's name, even the town? Otherwise your post is pretty must useless rumor, which no informed discussion can be based off of.


My freinds name is Richie casmus. But i dont remember the sheriffs name or the town name cause he told me when i was 15. im 22 now. it's been a long time and god bless his soul he died when i was 19.
  #30  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Inner Stickler's Avatar
Inner Stickler is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 15,205
Without sources or facts that others can doublecheck, we have no reason to believe your version of the events.
  #31  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Musicat is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Sturgeon Bay, WI USA
Posts: 21,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
I belive in seeing it makes it true ...
I once saw a magician vanish a lady right in front of my eyes. I guess that makes it true. Why would he lie?
  #32  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Thats not what i mean. Im not talking bout magic im talking bout everyday events. Havent you ever heard of the saying I'll belive it when i see it? dude use some commen sense.
  #33  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is online now
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 63,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
Thats not what i mean. Im not talking bout magic im talking bout everyday events. Havent you ever heard of the saying I'll belive it when i see it? dude use some commen sense.
1. Common sense is exactly what compels us to disregard your tales.
2. Would you please use a spellcheck of some kind? Your posts are starting to give me a headache.
  #34  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
o and did you not read my post? NOT EVERYTHING has souces you can check. go out and find sources that Jesus and Hellhounds exist. Bet you wont cause there is none! Does that mean they dont exist NO IT DOESNT! Im not trying to force you to belive this im just saying you wont find any real info on it cause there is none. O and if you belive that the creator of the movie got the idea from ed gein and standing in a hardware store then you must be dumb. Think about it why a chainsaw? why not a hacksaw ot a sledge hammer or skill saw? The creator of the movie just wanted credit for the idea.
  #35  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Czarcasm
Free Range Chicken Of Bristol
Moderator Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: The Lazarus Pit
Posts: 20,382


Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron
Thats not what i mean. Im not talking bout magic im talking bout everyday events. Havent you ever heard of the saying I'll belive it when i see it? dude use some commen sense.

1. Common sense is exactly what compels us to disregard your tales.
2. Would you please use a spellcheck of some kind? Your posts are starting to give me a headache.


Um first of all if you cant read the then your a dumbass! And holy shit you are stupid!!
  #36  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:23 PM
zoid's Avatar
zoid is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago Il
Posts: 10,342
There is NO WAY you took the SAT.
  #37  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Wendell Wagner is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Posts: 14,454
Big D Ron writes:

> I bet my s.a.t scores are double yours.

I know that that statement was directed at Oakminister, but my SAT scores were 719V/772M. Since it's impossible to get more than 800V/800M, it's not possible for your SAT scores to be anything close to double mine. There are many people here whose SAT scores are more than half of yours. In fact, I suspect many people here have SAT scores that are far more than yours.

> If you look it up it says something like if we feel like the goverment is'nt working
> in the favor of the people then we can replace them with one that is.

O.K., where do I look this up? More specifically, where do I look up the place where it says that we can do the following?:

> o n did u know that we can march to the white house n kick the president n all
> the goverment workers out n destroy the laws that they made nd replace them
> with who we see fit.

Where does it say that all we have to do is march to the White House, and they will allow us to kick out the President and all the federal workers and get rid of all the current federal laws?
  #38  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Suburban Plankton's Avatar
Suburban Plankton is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 8,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
Um first of all if you cant read the then your a dumbass! And holy shit you are stupid!!
You know, you got off to a pretty shaky start, but it looked like you might just be able to pull yourself out of it and engage in some real discussion...and then you decided to go off in this direction instead...

I'm actually a bit disappointed.
  #39  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM
running coach's Avatar
running coach is online now
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 37,592
Is there some reason you can't just use the quote button like everybody else?
  #40  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Czarcasm's Avatar
Czarcasm is online now
Champion Chili Chef
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 63,475
This post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
I thought this was a message board that was suppose to be free of ingorance. You people have shown me that when someone tries to even speak their mind, you have to put me down because of my spelling and grammer then to even comment on the facts of what I was talking about. I guess that is what Americans are coming to nowadays, just because I was talking in text message form in the post people think I was on dope or something. How are you going to sit there and post about my grammer, but nothing on the facts that were coming from my mouth. Out of everyone on the post board, I didn't read one that was trying to talk about the facts only on my grammer. If you can't say anything about the topic on hand why are you even on the message board. It must be scary thinking about what could actually be true but no one wants to say anything about it. One more thing, I know people didn't repsone to anything about the FBI or the goverment but I have somehting else to say about that. You're going to trust the goverment and FBI after all the stuff that they tried to cover up and keep away from the people.
shows that you are certainly capable of better spelling and grammar than this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
Um first of all if you cant read the then your a dumbass! And holy shit you are stupid!!
Are you posting this way deliberately?
  #41  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Rico is offline
Screwing the unscrutable.
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Utah's Dixie
Posts: 4,767
<moderator>

OK, Big D Ron, I'm not sure what other boards you are used to, but on this board we use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

We also have a rule that is enforced in every forum except for the BBQ Pit. Attack the idea, not the poster. Calling another poster a dumbass breaks this rule.

I'm going to assume you will listen. Consider this a MODERATOR WARNING to mend your ways. Read our rules, located in the About This Message Board forum.

If you will listen, a nice friendly community awaits you here. If not, please go find another one.

</mod>
  #42  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Big D Ron is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Im done with this stupid ass website. Because most of you people don't have any commen sense and only rely on what books and science says!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Wagner View Post
Big D Ron writes:

> I bet my s.a.t scores are double yours.

I know that that statement was directed at Oakminister, but my SAT scores were 719V/772M. Since it's impossible to get more than 800V/800M, it's not possible for your SAT scores to be anything close to double mine. There are many people here whose SAT scores are more than half of yours. In fact, I suspect many people here have SAT scores that are far more than yours.

> If you look it up it says something like if we feel like the goverment is'nt working
> in the favor of the people then we can replace them with one that is.

O.K., where do I look this up? More specifically, where do I look up the place where it says that we can do the following?:

> o n did u know that we can march to the white house n kick the president n all
> the goverment workers out n destroy the laws that they made nd replace them
> with who we see fit.

Where does it say that all we have to do is march to the White House, and they will allow us to kick out the President and all the federal workers and get rid of all the current federal laws?

Who the hell do you think you are? I got a 1200 on my sat's! People like you are the type of people that need to drop dead off this planet! Come meet me in person and i'll fuckin put you in a coma! you ever heard of Jeet Kune Do? I've been learing martial arts since kindergarden, and im not joking dude! im not afraid of fucking you up! O and have you ever heard of the constitution?


Rico
Perfect Mister
Moderator Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Utah's Dixie
Posts: 4,533

<moderator>

OK, Big D Ron, I'm not sure what other boards you are used to, but on this board we use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

We also have a rule that is enforced in every forum except for the BBQ Pit. Attack the idea, not the poster. Calling another poster a dumbass breaks this rule.

I'm going to assume you will listen. Consider this a MODERATOR WARNING to mend your ways. Read our rules, located in the About This Message Board forum.

If you will listen, a nice friendly community awaits you here. If not, please go find another one.


I'm done with being nice.Your warning me! These people are basically calling me a retard! Just not saying it flat out! I dont see you saying nothing to them! Whatever im done with this site! Im going some place that has people with a little common sense!
  #43  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Rico is offline
Screwing the unscrutable.
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Utah's Dixie
Posts: 4,767
<moderator>

Seeya.

</mod>
  #44  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Oakminster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surefall Glade, Antonica
Posts: 19,247
Forget about the curveball, Rico. Give him the heater.




Someone less lazy than I should link this in the epic Ron thread.

Last edited by Oakminster; 06-08-2011 at 12:39 AM.
  #45  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 41,243
Members are now getting an inkling about why I left that Paradise called Texas.
  #46  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Crazyhorse's Avatar
Crazyhorse is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Members are now getting an inkling about why I left that Paradise called Texas.
Of course. Because of all the chainsaw massacres.
  #47  
Old 06-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Jeet Kune Do is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
I agree with Big D Ron. Why are you people so ignorant? You people have some problems! I mean the guy was just giving his view on something and you were'nt smart enough to understand it so you attacked him. He's right about the constitution thing I looked it up. I also heard that what he said about the movie is true.
  #48  
Old 06-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Oakminster is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surefall Glade, Antonica
Posts: 19,247
Reported.
  #49  
Old 06-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Jeet Kune Do is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
So why did you boot him? He was only defending himself. If anything the people who attacked him should be booted. What do you mean reported?
  #50  
Old 06-08-2011, 02:02 AM
zoid's Avatar
zoid is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago Il
Posts: 10,342
Why was he booted? Are you serious?

How about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D Ron View Post
Come meet me in person and i'll fuckin put you in a coma! you ever heard of Jeet Kune Do? I've been learing martial arts since kindergarden, and im not joking dude! im not afraid of fucking you up!
And reported means it's been brough to the attention of the moderators that it seems just a little too convenient that you show up with the screen name Jeet Kune Do just like he mentions above with your very first post within minutes of him being banned.

Last edited by zoid; 06-08-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017