Old 01-16-2018, 07:18 PM

The President's Physical.

Result of physical. He needs to lose weight. Otherwise he's healthy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...g-live-stream/

Trump got a perfect score on the cognitive test.
The normal is 26 points out of 30.

There's a link to download the test. Get your SO or a friend to administer it. It's easy to miss a few points. I had to really focus and concentrate. Much like a school test its important not to stress out and tense up. I missed a few points.

Cognitive test
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ump/index.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ump/index.html
Quote:
Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, M.D., the official physician to the president, gave President Trump a clean bill of healthTuesday afternoon during the White House press briefing.

Jackson declared that all clinical data indicates Mr. Trump is "absolutely" fit for duty based on his assessment and that he will likely remain so for the duration of his presidency. 

Quote:
Before President Donald Trump's physical examination on Friday, Dr. Ronny Jackson had decided he wasn't going to perform a cognitive assessment. Jackson said he didn't feel the test was necessary. But the president requested he be tested, anyway.

"He actively asked me to include that in it so we did," Jackson said Tuesday while speaking to reporters about the results of the president's physical.

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-16-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:24 PM

Hopefully this will put to rest claims that Trump has dementia.

He's got an abrasive personality and is impulsive. He speaks his mind and doesn't care how other people react. He's his own man and won't change for anybody.

He doesn't have the right personality to be President. Imho Politicians are obsessed with saying what people want to hear. They never will speak candidly, about anything.

But, he's pretty much the same jerk he's always been.

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-16-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:25 PM

Great, so he's just an asshole.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uosdwis R. Dewoh View Post
Yes and you're always an angel and never an asshole. Go ahead and throw the first stone.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:27 PM

Great, so this should put to rest the debate on is he actually lying to everyone about everything or is he just forgetful.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
No. Apparently, his cognitive score is above average. I believe that makes him a smart asshole.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:53 PM

I'm surprised they published the test.

Part of the difficulty is taking the test cold. You aren't prepared and don't know what they'll ask.

That's how most seniors take it. They go in for their annual checkup and the doc asks them to take the cognitive test.

I guess most seniors won't download the test and read it.

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-16-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:05 PM

I believe this guy (Joe cross) is 6'2" and 240 lbs. People I've known who were trumps height and weight didn't look anything like he does.

http://circuitofsuccess.ignotainment.../joe_cross.jpg

Has all this been verified independently? I know the admiral said it was valid, not trumps personal doctor. Still, it is all too good to be true. Can these results be audited and verified?

Perfect score on a dementia test?
Bmi of 29.9, just one pound shy of obesity. Highest Bmi possible without being obese.
Excellent health despite being 71, never exercising, high stress, poor social support and poor diet?
Body shape that doesn't match weight listed.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:18 PM

I smell a rat.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:48 PM

I'd like to see him run a mile. Hell, jog a mile. OK, fuck me, walk a few laps around a high school track.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:53 PM

I suspect Trump got a look at the cognitive test. Perhaps his private doctor or a friend told him what to expect.

That would explain his willingness to take it and his perfect score. That's textbook Trump. He needs to feel in charge of situations and his ego demands that he does well.

But, the test is still valid for screening him for early dementia. People with that condition have terrible short term memories and problems with analytical thinking.

They can't memorize a test they had seen earlier. The questions that require problem solving would still trip them up. A person with early dementia wouldn't get a perfect score. Imho it doesn't matter if someone previewed the test for him.

My dad was in the very early stages. He & mom would leave home to eat at a restaurant. Sometimes he'd start the car and ask mom where they were going. He'd forgotten a decision made a few mins earlier.

He'd (occasionally) have to ask directions to a place he'd driven to for many years.

Most of the time he seemed ok.

We were starting to consider taking away his car keys. Thankfully he passed away before that was necessary.

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-16-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:00 PM

he cannot be 239 pounds, we can see that.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:00 PM

Maybe Dr. Ronnie isn't used to press conferences, but did anyone notice that he refer to the NIH as the National Institute of Hygiene? Thats embarrassing.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channing Idaho Banks View Post
Maybe Dr. Ronnie isn't used to press conferences, but did anyone notice that he refer to the NIH as the National Institute of Hygiene? Thats embarrassing.
Seriously, he did? Maybe he littered the press conference with intentionally false information so wed know he was under duress. What? Its as believable as Trump being 6 3 and 239 lbs.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
No he is more than an asshole ,he is a sexist and racist asshole !
Old 01-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Charter Member

Just remember, the cognitive test is not an indicator of mental health.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunilou View Post
Right - he's a smart, crazy asshole - the worst kind
Old 01-16-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Clark View Post
I believe this guy (Joe cross) is 6'2" and 240 lbs. People I've known who were trumps height and weight didn't look anything like he does.

http://circuitofsuccess.ignotainment.../joe_cross.jpg

Has all this been verified independently? I know the admiral said it was valid, not trumps personal doctor. Still, it is all too good to be true. Can these results be audited and verified?

Perfect score on a dementia test?
Bmi of 29.9, just one pound shy of obesity. Highest Bmi possible without being obese.
Excellent health despite being 71, never exercising, high stress, poor social support and poor diet?
Body shape that doesn't match weight listed.
It's the only time Trump has been known to be shy.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:57 PM

OK, just remember that muscle is much denser than fat. A person who is 6'3", 239 pounds and has good muscle tone will look like the linked picture. A person who is 6'3" and a couch potato will look like Trump.

The only thing I find at all odd is that he apparently did well on an exercise stress test. However, it does not say for how long he exercised. Could have been only a couple of minutes.
The most important thing here is genetics. As I always tell my patient "make sure to choose the right parents". His poor habits are reflected in his cholesterol which is still high despite being on a strong medication.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:07 PM

Huh. This just came across my Twitter feed.I have no information about the dependability of this source.
Quote:
Ronny Jackson has been palpably afraid of Trump's "fury" for weeks now. Went back & forth before deciding to fudge the weight and BP numbers, among others, at Trump's behest. Trump weighs 339, not 239. He's a deep fried Orson Welles.
On the one hand, I wouldn't be surprised at Trump demanding that his numbers be fudged. I would be surprised that a flag officer, even a little flag like Jackson, would consent to do anymore than lightly sugarcoat the facts.*

*ie, "The President could stand to lose some weight" rather than "My god, he's fat!"
Old 01-16-2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobunny View Post
OK, just remember that muscle is much denser than fat. A person who is 6'3", 239 pounds and has good muscle tone will look like the linked picture. A person who is 6'3" and a couch potato will look like Trump.
I shared this link in a thread in the Elections forum -- this is from a website which has collected self-submitted photos of people at different heights and weights. There are four guys who are listed at 6'3" and 240 pounds. Three of the four (one guy submitted two photos) look like they have at least a bit of a spare tire / paunch (though I'd argue that they don't seem to be nearly as paunchy as Trump); the fourth is a bodybuilder.

Last edited by kenobi 65; 01-16-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:33 PM

Loser Donald lies about his height, too.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:51 PM

Well, he is a confirmed liar.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:07 PM

Seriously, does the government want to tell us (and the rest of the world) that the person in charge of the country is a demented blancmange? This is the public report. It is tailored for our consumption. The actual data may not reflect reality. This is the work of the super-secret agency known as the CYA.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:12 PM

There is something very fishy about this doctor's report. An out of shape guy who eats McDonalds, doesn't exercise, and is rapidly gaining weight, is not in "excellent" health.

I wonder if Trump had a little talk with Dr. Ronny. "You know I demand loyalty. Dozens of doctors would give their left arm to have a nice cushy job like you have. You're not going to say anything foolish like Sloppy Steve. You know, things didn't turn out so good for Sloppy Steve."
Old 01-17-2018, 12:00 AM

Forgot to mention his vitamin D is low. Needs supplements or more sunshine.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschereal View Post
Seriously, does the government want to tell us (and the rest of the world) that the person in charge of the country is a demented blancmange? This is the public report. It is tailored for our consumption. The actual data may not reflect reality. This is the work of the super-secret agency known as the CYA.
As long as he doesn't set his sights on winning Wimbledon...
Old 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobunny View Post
Are you talking about the photo I posted? That is Joe cross, who lost weight from a vegetable juice diet.

Here he is at 310 lbs. This is much closer to trumps frame.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/28...cf80f683be.jpg
Old 01-17-2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galen ubal View Post
Huh. This just came across my Twitter feed.I have no information about the dependability of this source.

On the one hand, I wouldn't be surprised at Trump demanding that his numbers be fudged. I would be surprised that a flag officer, even a little flag like Jackson, would consent to do anymore than lightly sugarcoat the facts.*

*ie, "The President could stand to lose some weight" rather than "My god, he's fat!"
That's the only thing I can't figure out. Why would a physician and admiral be willing to lie like this. I can't figure than part out. That guy has been in the white house since 2013, he isn't even a Trump appointee.

But trumps physical sounds too good to be true and trump has a long history of lying and gaslighting.

Plus again, his height/weight ratio is exactly one pound below the cutoff for obesity, and he scored perfect on the dementia test (even healthy controls normally don't score perfectly on the test)? Sounds fishy.

Last edited by Wesley Clark; 01-17-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Plus again, his height/weight ratio is exactly one pound below the cutoff for obesity, and he scored perfect on the dementia test (even healthy controls normally don't score perfectly on the test)? Sounds fishy.
Also, he's apparently grown an inch since the last time he renewed his driver's license.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:16 AM

The Cheeto and I have the same BMI...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2018, 06:41 AM
Charter Member

They said Reagan was totally healthy and had no cognitive issues during the latter bit of his presidency, and we all know how accurate that was.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:35 AM

I sure didn't see the tape/scale, but I'm 6'3" and 205-10#. It shocks me that Donny weighs only 30# more than me, but I suppose it is possible. I would have guessed somewhere in the 265-85# range.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:25 AM

I know. And look at how the 6'3" Trump towers over the 6'1" Obama.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-st...AUGURATION.jpg
Old 01-17-2018, 10:39 AM

And here are photos of Donald Trump next to Jeb Bush, who is also 6'3". they're like identical cousins from that 60s TV show.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Pr1D-HjSZ7Y/maxresdefault.jpg

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/13...g?v=1486064774

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5...911Bullies.jpg

If Ronny Jackson allowed himself to be intimidated into lying, I hope his medical practice and military career face punishment. If an Admiral let himself be intimidated like this, he shouldn't be an admiral.

Last edited by Wesley Clark; 01-17-2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:40 AM

I didn't watch the news conference. Was the Doctor asked if he himself took the height / weight measurements? Was he asked about the misspelled name?
Old 01-17-2018, 11:25 AM

This may sound like a conspiracy, but is the doctor leaving a bunch of signs he was intimidated and these results aren't real?

Saying weird stuff at the press conference
Misspelling his own name
Giving Trump a height/weight that is exactly 1 pound below obese
Having Trump grow 1-2"
Giving Trump a fasting blood glucose that is exactly 1 point below pre-diabetes (Trump was 99, prediabetes is 100)
Perfect 30/30 on a dementia test when even healthy controls normally don't get a perfect score.

Knowing Trump I wouldn't put it past him to threaten the doctor to give results that protect Trump's fragile ego. But why would an admiral appointed by Obama let himself be intimidated? On some level he has to know the truth will come out and his professional career (both in medicine and military) will take a massive hit. If he let himself be intimidated, I hope he is demoted if not court martialed, and his medical license goes under review.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:32 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Exactly. Cognitive ability is no indicator of other mental problems. A sociopath can have excellent cognitive skills.

Last edited by Chefguy; 01-17-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:16 PM

The speculation is that Trump may have both a narcissistic disorder and a dementia disorder. It would explain a lot if he does.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:

Sounds like he's taking a page from the Putin Playbook. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing shirtless photos of trump. (Safe for viewing)
Old 01-17-2018, 12:52 PM

President's physical? I think he needs an analyst.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Charter Member

At least it's not lying as much as Trump's previous physical, which proclaimed him the healthiest person ever to run for President.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:46 PM

Doesn't Kim profess to be the healthiest, smartest most athletic person in Korea or the world?? Megalomaniac, maybe?

Brothers from another Mother?

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 01-17-2018 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:02 PM
The Central Scrutinizer

Yall are just a bunch of Girthers.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenJammin View Post
No. Apparently, his cognitive score is above average. I believe that makes him a smart asshole.
A cognitive test says nothing about how smart you are. It makes him an asshole who has normal cognitive skills.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:14 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
Yall are just a bunch of Girthers.
*slaps Lo...checks swing*
*shakes finger severely at Loach for that one*
Old 01-17-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
This may sound like a conspiracy, but is the doctor leaving a bunch of signs he was intimidated and these results aren't real?

Saying weird stuff at the press conference
Misspelling his own name
Giving Trump a height/weight that is exactly 1 pound below obese
Having Trump grow 1-2"
Giving Trump a fasting blood glucose that is exactly 1 point below pre-diabetes (Trump was 99, prediabetes is 100)
Perfect 30/30 on a dementia test when even healthy controls normally don't get a perfect score.

Knowing Trump I wouldn't put it past him to threaten the doctor to give results that protect Trump's fragile ego. But why would an admiral appointed by Obama let himself be intimidated? On some level he has to know the truth will come out and his professional career (both in medicine and military) will take a massive hit. If he let himself be intimidated, I hope he is demoted if not court martialed, and his medical license goes under review.
It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy stuff. The guy is not a captive in a prison camp.

Last edited by John Mace; 01-17-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy stuff. The guy is not a captive in a prison camp.
No, but there could be an unfortunate...accident. Cars crash all the time, and burst into flames and have pianos fall on them.

Remember Vince Foster!

Old 01-17-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loach View Post
Y’all are just a bunch of Girthers.

You win the Internet!
Old 01-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
My first thought when I heard this story was, "Did they test for malignant narcissism?"

I agree something is fishy. I saw a clip of the press conference where a reporter asked him point blank how someone who eats nothing but McDonald's and fried chicken, and never exercises, could be in "perfect health." He just shrugged and answered "Good genes?" I call BS, the whole thing was a setup.