Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:28 AM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,156
How have the co-Presidencies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton pissed you off today?

During the campaign and even after being (s)elected, co-Presidents Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have proven again and again that they not going to change from being the same arrogant, corrupt, bullying, bigoted, misogynistic, unfiltered braggarts with zero interest in wise public policy that that they have always been.

Oddly, much of this Board is under the delusion that Donald Trump won... with, believe it or not, the assistance of Russia. Freakin' bizarre, if you ask me, but whatevs... if the left wants to shit a brick, er, really, whatever it is they do, we should just let them be, jammin' on their conspiracies without our help.

To that end, I don't think we need to pollute ourselves with their delusions, which is why I created this thread. IMHO, instead of helping the poor souls in their frothing ways, flipping about in their many-tentacled alternate realities with our patient discussions of Uranium sales and $400,000,000 transfers to Iran, this thread should be this Boards sole silver lining for all news, comments, and rebuttals regarding this unprecedented takeover of the US Presidency by the Democrat co-Presidencies.

So while I understand the desire to rage like a hurricane, dictating your responses to their madness in scattered posts designed to explain the danger this nation is in, perhaps it is better to compile our evidence in an omnibus thread meant to combat the true danger in America, the co-Presidency of BHO and HRC. Perhaps the overwhelming evidence will leave this Board sage and/or rattled, perhaps not. But at least we can try.

Who wants to go first?

Last edited by JohnT; 07-15-2018 at 12:29 AM.
  #2  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:29 AM
The Tooth The Tooth is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4,178
I wish they'd shut up about putting Bernie Sanders in jail. The rallies are getting predictable.
__________________
"It would never occur to me to wear pink, just as it would never occur to Michael Douglas to play a poor person." - Sarah Vowell
  #3  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:44 AM
Locrian Locrian is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Valley Village, CA
Posts: 3,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tooth View Post
I wish they'd shut up about putting Bernie Sanders in jail. The rallies are getting predictable.
Yeah. And why do they say Bill Clinton's gender wrong with "Lock HER up"? I mean, the dress and everything, why do they think Bill's a girl?
  #4  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:47 AM
Beckdawrek's Avatar
Beckdawrek Beckdawrek is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: So.Ark ?
Posts: 8,416
Excuse me? I think Trump is president.

Oh, crap. It must be that fake news who told me he won. Or maybe I am having nightmare. (Wake-up, wake-up, wake-up....its not working for some reason)
  #5  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:56 AM
Little Nemo Little Nemo is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,647
I gave up on this co-administration when they held a meeting with Kim Jung-un. What were they thinking to legitimize a brutal dictator like that? Did they really think they could strike some kind of credible deal with him? But he's a commie and you know how all those lefties stick together.
  #6  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:01 AM
kambuckta kambuckta is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: On the beach!
Posts: 9,280
I'm just pissed off that there's not enough pit threads about them to push Orange-Man and all his shenanigans from the front page here.

Oh.....wait.....
  #7  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:06 AM
jasg jasg is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Upper left hand corner
Posts: 5,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Or maybe I am having nightmare. (Wake-up, wake-up, wake-up....its not working for some reason)
Click your heels three times instead.
__________________
It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.
~ Jonathan Swift (1667 - 1745)
  #8  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:08 AM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,156
I was so mad when Leon Panetta was made Secretary of Education and he came up with a plan to eliminate student debt by means of cutting the military budget by 23% and applying the savings to paying down the debts accrued by the college-educated citizenry.

1. What the hell? Don't you know the middle class and the poor need to be punished for being undercapitalized?
2. Now our military is only as big as the next 7 nations combined, not 10! Our country has never been in graver danger!

And, WTF is up with Barack's wall? Why the hell do we need to put a physical border between us and Canada?

Last edited by JohnT; 07-15-2018 at 01:09 AM.
  #9  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:14 AM
MEBuckner MEBuckner is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Posts: 11,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
And, WTF is up with Barack's wall? Why the hell do we need to put a physical border between us and Canada?
We have to keep desperate Canadians from swarming down here in order to take advantage of our new world-class single-payer healthcare system.
__________________
"In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves." -- Carl Sagan

Ceterum censeo imperium Trumpi esse delendam
  #10  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Locrian Locrian is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Valley Village, CA
Posts: 3,832
The way that Hillary controls the KKK, everyone's emails and Barack HUSSEIN's fake long form birth certificate proving he's really Hawaii deep state planning a coup. I mean, how obvious?
  #11  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:24 AM
pool pool is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Inside
Posts: 3,974
You know the opiate crisis has gotten a lot worse ever since Dept of Agriculture Secretary John Kerry convinced Teresa to put morphine in all the bottles, but man I love ketchup on everything now.
__________________
"You can do anything you set your mind to...But money helps"
  #12  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:27 AM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,156
Remember back in 2009 when Barack saved the financial and auto industries by effectively nationalizing them until they were more financially stable, even injecting billions of dollars of taxpayers money into shoring them up?

Oh, wait, that actually happened. Sorry. Carry on!

Last edited by JohnT; 07-15-2018 at 01:29 AM.
  #13  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
Kyrie Eleison Kyrie Eleison is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,172
I'm disappointed that President Clinton didn't put up more of a fight when McConnell said he'd only consider her Supreme Court appointment if Bill said it was ok first.
  #14  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:18 AM
SteveG1 SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 13,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
I was so mad when Leon Panetta was made Secretary of Education and he came up with a plan to eliminate student debt by means of cutting the military budget by 23% and applying the savings to paying down the debts accrued by the college-educated citizenry.

1. What the hell? Don't you know the middle class and the poor need to be punished for being undercapitalized?
2. Now our military is only as big as the next 7 nations combined, not 10! Our country has never been in graver danger!

And, WTF is up with Barack's wall? Why the hell do we need to put a physical border between us and Canada?
Because the Canadians will come here raping and killing. And stealing our jobs. That's why.
  #15  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Buck Godot's Avatar
Buck Godot Buck Godot is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MD outside DC
Posts: 4,910
That steady decline in unemployment rise in wages are all smoke an mirrors. Real unemployment is at 8%. The stock market rally is a just bubble that's going to burst once the full effect of the loosening tariffs starts taking effect.
  #16  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Little Nemo Little Nemo is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Because the Canadians will come here raping and killing. And stealing our jobs. That's why.
Let's talk about this administration's oppressive border security. I read that there was a case where a child was separated from his parents during an immigration sweep and was held in a separate room for over six hours before they were reunited! And for all we know, incidents like this may have happened a dozen or more times! This kind of outrage is what happens when the Democrats seize power - they have no respect for family or the law.
  #17  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:16 AM
JB99 JB99 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 134
When will this country finally let a white man be president?
  #18  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Mr. Greenjeans's Avatar
Mr. Greenjeans Mr. Greenjeans is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Philadelphia Suburbs
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Because the Canadians will come here raping and killing. And stealing our jobs. That's why.
And some, I assume, are good people.
  #19  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:27 AM
E-DUB's Avatar
E-DUB E-DUB is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,883
I, for one, think that the government-owned pizzerias are a good idea
  #20  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:28 AM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,156
... but whats with that creepy requirement that they all have basements?
  #21  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Beckdawrek's Avatar
Beckdawrek Beckdawrek is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: So.Ark ?
Posts: 8,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
... but whats with that creepy requirement that they all have basements?
Planned Parenthood has to go somewhere. Back alleys are just too obvious.
  #22  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:16 PM
John Mace's Avatar
John Mace John Mace is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Bay
Posts: 84,050
And what's up with Chelalia Corporation pushing their line of handbags on the WH website? Isn't there a law against that? Those young women are nothing but feckless clumps.
  #23  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Bryan Ekers Bryan Ekers is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 57,510
Clinton45 is okay, but I have misgivings about her mandatory school lunch program. A lot of those people aren't even students.
__________________
Don't worry about the end of Inception. We have top men working on it right now. Top. Men.
  #24  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:07 PM
k9bfriender k9bfriender is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers View Post
Clinton45 is okay, but I have misgivings about her mandatory school lunch program. A lot of those people aren't even students.
Yeah, those round ups of the hungry at gun point seem excessive, but it is the the "eat your vegetables" incentives* program that Michelle is running that concerns me.

Well, that, and our friendly mercenary troops that Blackwater was good enough to contract out to FEMA has changed their battle cry to "Peace and Harmony."
  #25  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:08 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou ThelmaLou is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 13,446
And what about Michelle She's-Really-A-Man Obama butting into parents' lives and trying to make school cafeteria food healthier?? Hey if I want my kids to grow up with diabetes and heart disease, that's MY business.

And don't force me to buy health insurance for them either. I won't be tricked like that! We'll just wait til everyone is real sick and then go to the ER--that's the American way. We're not a bunch of Communists, for Pete's sake. Yet.

I guess the truth will finally come out if Scarlett Johansson tries to play Michelle in the movie.


Partially ninja'd by k9befriender.

Last edited by ThelmaLou; 07-15-2018 at 02:09 PM.
  #26  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:17 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 40,065
I was shocked by the news that Obama ditched Michelle and is now engaged to Hillary. He seems to be truly in love, though, and described her as being "remarkably similar to a large bowl of cottage cheese."
  #27  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Wesley Clark Wesley Clark is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 19,886
co-presidency? Fake news. Everyone knows Barack Obama is the chancellor and Hillary Clinton is the president.
__________________
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to sparkle motion
  #28  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:26 PM
John Mace's Avatar
John Mace John Mace is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Bay
Posts: 84,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
I was shocked by the news that Obama ditched Michelle and is now engaged to Hillary. He seems to be truly in love, though, and described her as being "remarkably similar to a large bowl of cottage cheese."
Fake News. Michelle ditched Barack once she learned about his affair with that porn star, Blowme Candles.
  #29  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:41 PM
k9bfriender k9bfriender is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
Fake News. Michelle ditched Barack once she learned about his affair with that porn star, Blowme Candles.
Doris Jones, Blowme's real name, never had an affair with Barry, but was paid by his lawyer to say that she did, to cover for his impotent and tiny... hands.
  #30  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:51 PM
John Mace's Avatar
John Mace John Mace is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Bay
Posts: 84,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
Doris Jones, Blowme's real name, never had an affair with Barry, but was paid by his lawyer to say that she did, to cover for his impotent and tiny... hands.
It's going to be battle of the two Michaels: Barry's guy, Michael Conehead, and Doris' guy, Michael Avenuebugatti.
  #31  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:55 PM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,156
(I will say, this thread went in a completely different direction than what I intended, but that's more than OK, it's pretty awesome.)
  #32  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:58 PM
Beckdawrek's Avatar
Beckdawrek Beckdawrek is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: So.Ark ?
Posts: 8,416
Scaramouche.

Nothing. I just wanted to type that name once in my life.
  #33  
Old 07-15-2018, 03:00 PM
Superdude Superdude is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The Fortress of Solidude
Posts: 9,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Because the Canadians will come here raping and killing. And stealing our jobs. That's why.
At least you'd have Canadians apologizing afterwards for all the rapes/murders/job thefts.
__________________
"Well, let me just go on record as saying that I would never shoot a cat.[...]. Unless it was approaching in a threatening manner... or refused to stop upon my command. I would probably just fire a warning shot to make my point, but that's really a field decision. I can't commit to it at this juncture."
  #34  
Old 07-15-2018, 03:03 PM
kaylasdad99 kaylasdad99 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 29,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
(I will say, this thread went in a completely different direction than what I intended, but that's more than OK, it's pretty awesome.)
Im on vacation for the next two weeks, and apparently, so is my brain. That should explain why Im still trying to figure out what ANY of yall are doing.
  #35  
Old 07-15-2018, 03:05 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou ThelmaLou is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 13,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
(I will say, this thread went in a completely different direction than what I intended, but that's more than OK, it's pretty awesome.)
Trying to predict or control where a thread will go usually turns out like this.

Ask me how I know.


This thread has turned out to be fun and stress-relieving.
  #36  
Old 07-15-2018, 03:24 PM
elucidator elucidator is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 58,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
Fake News. Michelle ditched Barack once she learned about his affair with that porn star, Blowme Candles.
She wouldn't ditch him, she'd fucking kill him.
  #37  
Old 07-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Ludovic Ludovic is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: America's Wing
Posts: 28,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Who wants to go first?
You won't have to go far viewing conspiracy threads to know that someone will come in and give kindest regards to you for bringing light into their starving, ardently-hopeful existence. Unfortunately, the urban districts won over the reds by a neck and so Hillary is actually President.

Debunking this should be a slam dunk: there should be more aces in this place than at Wimbledon, but sometimes the fight against ignorance just has to continue on.
  #38  
Old 07-15-2018, 04:47 PM
Chefguy's Avatar
Chefguy Chefguy is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 40,065
Obaminton have announced that a really big, huge wall will be built on the Mexican border and that Canada will pay for it. Mexico has announced that they will pay for a moat around Canada. This is all Deep State stuff, of course.
  #39  
Old 07-15-2018, 05:47 PM
penultima thule penultima thule is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,492
Personally I thought the Obaminton's executive order to use a wax effigy of the Speaker to fill SCOTUS vacancies was an effective way to take the politics out of the process.

I think they were correct to not interfere in the NFL owners decision to allow players to drink during the national anthem, but they should have objected to Bud Lite.
  #40  
Old 07-15-2018, 06:40 PM
elucidator elucidator is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 58,426
They should have demanded beer.
  #41  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:21 PM
SteveG1 SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 13,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post
I gave up on this co-administration when they held a meeting with Kim Jung-un. What were they thinking to legitimize a brutal dictator like that? Did they really think they could strike some kind of credible deal with him? But he's a commie and you know how all those lefties stick together.
But Hillary and Bill struck a beautiful deal! The best deal in the history of history! Rocketman got everything he wanted - a voice on the "'world stage", recognition, an end to joint military exercises, a non-agreement to (not) stop building nukes (with nothing in writing), and the US and (former) allies got jack shit. Winning!
  #42  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:25 PM
SteveG1 SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 13,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
And what about Michelle She's-Really-A-Man Obama butting into parents' lives and trying to make school cafeteria food healthier?? Hey if I want my kids to grow up with diabetes and heart disease, that's MY business.

And don't force me to buy health insurance for them either. I won't be tricked like that! We'll just wait til everyone is real sick and then go to the ER--that's the American way. We're not a bunch of Communists, for Pete's sake. Yet.

I guess the truth will finally come out if Scarlett Johansson tries to play Michelle in the movie.


Partially ninja'd by k9befriender.
Speaking for the male side, REAL men don't bother with medical care and shit. REAL men just deal with it in silence and then die. Like real men. That way they won't be sucking up any benefits, doctor care, or retirements - the money is better spent on billionaires anyway.
  #43  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:44 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou ThelmaLou is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 13,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Speaking for the male side, REAL men don't bother with medical care and shit. REAL men just deal with it in silence and then die. Like real men. That way they won't be sucking up any benefits, doctor care, or retirements - the money is better spent on billionaires anyway.


I like the cut of your jib.
  #44  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:53 PM
asahi's Avatar
asahi asahi is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 6,356
I tried to tell people that Barack Obama was a Kenyan-born, Islamofascist, commnunist, socialist dictator who would control our lives right down to the times of day that we take a dump and urinate, but nobody - I mean nobody - would listen to me. They said "Asahi! Shut the fuck up with your chicken little shit."

I tried to warn people about President Hillary, too. I mean Christ, she murdered Vince Foster and dumped him in the Potomac - with her bare hands. And that was just as First Lady! As secretary of state, she basically took operational control of ISIS in Libya and murdered Americans there, and then came back and murdered Seth Rich for shits and giggles.
  #45  
Old 07-15-2018, 09:06 PM
Ukulele Ike Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 15,813
It’s really hot and humid in Brooklyn right now...just the way those schvoogies and Mooslims like it.

If Mitch McConnell was in charge it would be 72, dry, and breezy, just the way we REAL (Irish/German/Czech) Americans like it.
__________________
Uke
  #46  
Old 07-15-2018, 09:46 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou ThelmaLou is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 13,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
...
I tried to warn people about President Hillary, too. I mean Christ, she murdered Vince Foster and dumped him in the Potomac - with her bare hands. ....
And then calmly went back to the pizza shop and spent the afternoon hand-throwing pizzas with those same murdering hands!
  #47  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:20 PM
El_Kabong's Avatar
El_Kabong El_Kabong is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Smack Dab in the Middle
Posts: 14,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Scaramouche.

Nothing. I just wanted to type that name once in my life.
Will you do the fandango?

Me, I'm outraged that Presidents Clobama apparently have ordered a number of former Wal-Marts, that were made into detention camps for illegal immigrants, closed and turned back into Wal-Marts again. Big protest next Saturday at noon, in front of City Hall. I'd like to make it, but I've got some shopping on the docket.
  #48  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:38 PM
I Love Me, Vol. I's Avatar
I Love Me, Vol. I I Love Me, Vol. I is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post
Let's talk about this administration's oppressive border security. I read that there was a case where a child was separated from his parents during an immigration sweep and was held in a separate room for over six hours before they were reunited! And for all we know, incidents like this may have happened a dozen or more times! This kind of outrage is what happens when the Democrats seize power - they have no respect for family or the law.
Wait... are you talking about their Kidz 'N Cages initiative? It might seem cruel but do you want those kids to actually be with their parents? Feh. They can get together again once they're back in Cozumel where they belong.
  #49  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:03 PM
elucidator elucidator is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Further
Posts: 58,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
...I like the cut of your jib.
Just because his jib has been cut doesn't necessarily mean he's Jewish.
  #50  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Beckdawrek's Avatar
Beckdawrek Beckdawrek is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: So.Ark ?
Posts: 8,416
I saw Monica Lewinsky milling around near the Lincoln Memorial. Bill was seen jogging ( if you count the first man's hoveround). Michelle is out the garden with kids and has a eye on him.
(Keep it in your pants, Bill)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017