Old 09-09-2018, 10:24 AM
Charter Member

Christians opposed to social justice

WWJD? 4,400 Pastors Have Signed John MacArthur’s Anti-Social Justice Proclamation.

Quote:
Early on in the statement, the signers say, “We deny that the postmodern ideologies derived from intersectionality, radical feminism, and critical race theory are consistent with biblical teaching.” The statement also tries to separate the concept of “living justly,” with a biblically prescribed Christian lifestyle: “Implications and applications of the gospel, such as the obligation to live justly in the world, though legitimate and important in their own right, are not definitional components of the gospel.”

They’ve also added a line that seems to imply that changing or reforming laws—presumably to address social injustices—isn’t all that valuable: “We deny that laws or regulations possess any inherent power to change sinful hearts.”

In a section on “Sexuality and Marriage,” the statement says, “We reject ‘gay Christian’ as a legitimate biblical category.” And in a section on Complementarianism, they write, “ In marriage the husband is to lead, love, and safeguard his wife and the wife is to respect and be submissive to her husband in all things lawful. In the church, qualified men alone are to lead as pastors/elders/bishops and preach to and teach the whole congregation.”

When discussing race, the signers say that, “We reject any teaching that encourages racial groups to view themselves as privileged oppressors or entitled victims of oppression. While we are to weep with those who weep, we deny that a person’s feelings of offense or oppression necessarily prove that someone else is guilty of sinful behaviors, oppression, or prejudice.”
More proof of humans' ability to use religion to justify any sort of hatred. But it's an epidemic in America.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:38 AM

What do you use to justify your hatred? From what I've seen of you over the years, you have plenty of it.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:42 AM

No surprise, there's been a very large component of American Protestantism which has been the philosophical driver of support for oppression and discrimination of people of color (especially black people) since the beginning of American history. Most southern white protestant churches (and many northern ones as well) have been on the wrong side of every single civil rights issue in American history, and it's no surprise that many still are.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:54 AM

Every time I see something like this, I think of a quote by Stephen Colbert (of all people!)

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
Old 09-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumpup View Post
What do you use to justify your hatred? From what I've seen of you over the years, you have plenty of it.
4,400 religious leaders sign a declaration of hatred, and the best you can say is "N0-YOU!"?

It's as if you're deliberately trying to nail down the "Biggest Fuckwad Of the Thread" award.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
4,400 religious leaders sign a declaration of hatred, and the best you can say is "N0-YOU!"?

It's as if you're deliberately trying to nail down the "Biggest Fuckwad Of the Thread" award.
The thread is young, and the fuckwad competition is just starting to heat up. We should wait for entries from the rest of the antisocial injustice combatants before awarding the prizes.

I've said it before on this board, but claiming to be a christian is the lowest form of virtue signalling. If being a christian does not mean that you are a follower of christ, if it means that you do not accept his teachings and direction, then calling yourself a christian means nothing, less than that, actually.

When someone calls themselves a christian, or refers to another as a "good christian man", they are implying that there are certain values that are held as part of that belief.

Messages like this go against that, and are changing what it means to be a christian. This letter says that to be a christian is not to love your neighbor as yourself, not to judge not, lest you be judged, not to forgive others their trespasses, as you are forgiven for yours, but instead, to love yourself more than others and to judge others for their trespasses.

If that is what they want, if they want to redefine christianity as a hate group, then that is not much concern of mine. I just wonder if there are any christians who do actually follow the teachings of christ who would object to their religious beliefs being used as cover for those who are willing to harm others for their own self aggrandizement.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:

Don't you have family members you could be letting down?
Old 09-09-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Don't you have family members you could be letting down?
Are you drunk? You're leading with your chin here. Like, WAY out in front.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:43 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Hey, Chuckles, it's pretty funny seeing you accuse someone else of hatred. Since you didn't have the balls to show up in your Pit thread, let's review some of your assholery here:

Scumpup..Who or what is he/she?

Quote:
Go away, pustule. I am having a little talk with someone who, odious as he is, is worth a truckload of you.
Quote:
Admire? Only in the sense that one could be said to admire a persistent fungal infection. It, after all, never gives up or goes away either. Tonight, when you lay your head down to sleep, think about this exchange. No doubt, you consider yourself the victor. Ask yourself why. Was it because you were smart or cool or witty? Was it because you displayed courage in the face of adversity? Or is it just because you can't bear to add one more thing to the endless list of times you failed?
Quote:
Good Christ...The Rubber/Glue Gambit? You really haven't an ounce of self-respect left, do you?
Quote:
No. I got that from another member who PMed me. I'm not nearly the only one here who considers you an odious, toxic tile-crawler.
Quote:
Wait! An absolute nonentity like you wants to shit on me for bringing nothing to the board? If nothing else, I bring strife. You, like Cuntasstasia, have nothing to offer but "Me too!" Fuck me, she is actually a couple notches above you by virtue of being a gossip and a shit-stirrer. You are nobody.
Quote:
Hey now! If it isn't everybody's favorite fake old time lefty! I'm responding to you because it seems that, if I don't, nobody will. I consider it my act of charity for an old liar who can't seem to write a funny one line post to save his life. If it weren't for me, how would you know your posts even show up on the board?
Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, after a decade or so of watching you do your toxic yinzer cunt thing, I just don't like you. What? You thought that being the pile-on queen and a gossip/shit-stirrer across several boards was the path to being universally beloved?
Quote:
Stoner POS. Your chemical dependancy does not make you a hero of the revolution.
Quote:
I don't place much value on the opinion of a person who can't face life without an intoxicant. Go smoke up. Stoners are at their best when they are high enough to finally shut the fuck up.
Quote:
I don't place much stock in the opinions of a guy who hasn't had a non-chemically altered week of his life in years. You aren't morally wrong to be a stoner, you just aren't someone whose opinion matters to me any more than the mutterings of the wetbrains at the halfway house down the street.
Quote:
Thanks for giving us the venomous yinzer toad take on this topic.
Quote:
I don't really know who you are. Nor have I read the Netflix thread. I'm just stopping in to note that Dibble is a pompous, preening jackass who is entirely too sure of himself as the most moral guy in the room. He is also one of the top three shrill, annoying scolds at the SDMB. He could look like Idris Elba and I'd still consider him an asshole.
Quote:
Those of you coming down so hard on Mr. Dibble are, clearly, just bigoted against pompous blowhards.

Last edited by Colibri; 09-09-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:47 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
He nailed down "Biggest Fuckwad on the Board" a long time ago.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
While we are to weep with those who weep, we deny that a person’s feelings of offense or oppression necessarily prove that someone else is guilty of sinful behaviors, oppression, or prejudice.
I hope they'll remember this when the Temple of Satan rolls up with their Baphomet statue.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Charter Member

Scumpup is lucky he didn't see how many members of the clergy signed up to condemn him.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Christians opposed to social justice?

So... "Christians Who Are Nothing Like Jesus"?

Nice of them to stand up and admit their hypocrisy.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:50 PM

digs, do you think they could be persuaded to wear a badge of some sort, or a particularly silly hat?
Old 09-09-2018, 01:54 PM

To be honest, I knw lots of Catholics who do follow the ways of Jesus, one nun in particular who travelled to New Orleans with some family friends after Katrina. You know, just to help. But Catholics have the whole molesting priests issue on the other side of the coin. A close family member actually started attending Protestant services after the most recent issues. She ain't gonna like this. Did the protestant declaration in the OP end with: "...And FUCK Jesus!"?
Old 09-09-2018, 02:01 PM

This could have been a good debate, but since it was started in the Pit and used for nothing more than the latest round of Recreation Outrage, it will go nowhere. A shame.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:04 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenman View Post
Scumpup is lucky he didn't see how many members of the clergy signed up to condemn him.
Taken at face value, he looks like he's defending the clergy. But he wasn't trying to make any point, just get a quick personal jab in regardless of any logic.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiling bandit View Post
This could have been a good debate, but since it was started in the Pit and used for nothing more than the latest round of Recreation Outrage, it will go nowhere. A shame.
I'm just thinking outside the box here, spitballin you know, stick with me. So start a thread somewhere else.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colibri View Post
He nailed down "Biggest Fuckwad on the Board" a long time ago.
Glad to see you here, skin tag. Wish you weren't a mod, but things are what they are. You remain this board's most useless appendage. E and tardgazm are vital to the community compared to you.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Charter Member

I see civility just entered the room.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Charter Member

Nothing really new from that crowd... looking at it and knowing the background of these preachers, this sounds a lot like "Y'know all those things we've been against all this time? That's what kids these days are calling Intersectionality and Social Justice. And we're telling ya we're still against it all." This is more along the lines of the usage of "SJW" as a putdown, redefining the phrase/notion "Social Justice" as something bad by associating it with ultraleftist bogeymen.

And they completely pervert the notion of Christian solidarity with the suffering by saying "we should weep with those who weep, but we should do no more than that, there IS no more than that". That's nonsense. The Prophets are all in everyone's face about doing justice to the afflicted. Paraphrasing Jesus, he said even heathens treat their own kind kindly, his followers are called to do better than that.

Last edited by JRDelirious; 09-09-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRDelirious View Post
Nothing really new from that crowd... looking at it and knowing the background of these preachers, this sounds a lot like "Y'know all those things we've been against all this time? That's what kids these days are calling Intersectionality and Social Justice. And we're telling ya we're still against it all." This is more along the lines of the usage of "SJW" as a putdown, redefining the phrase/notion "Social Justice" as something bad by associating it with ultraleftist bogeymen.
Yeah, that was pretty much my take too. This is not a new position but a doubling down on an old one.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:18 PM

You'll never ever guess what shows up first when I google this pastor's name + Trump.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinastasia View Post
Every time I see something like this, I think of a quote by Stephen Colbert (of all people!)

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
Didn't he teach Sunday School at one point? I might still be a church-goer if I had encountered more people like him back when I was feeling religious.

My mother's side of the family is very quick to tell you that they live to serve Jesus, and that they're just following The Lord's Plan, and that The Father is continuously blessing them. They will also occasionally make it known via Facebook that they most certainly ARE NOT feminist in any way (rude men didn't exist before feminism, doncha know), or that their most recent facial piercing was done in such a way as to NOT support the gay agenda (apparently one side indicates orgy time, and the other side is just a fashion statement?).
Old 09-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:

Bill Maher put it more succinctly: "You're not Christians, you're just fans."
Old 09-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
The thread is young, and the fuckwad competition is just starting to heat up. We should wait for entries from the rest of the antisocial injustice combatants before awarding the prizes.

I've said it before on this board, but claiming to be a christian is the lowest form of virtue signalling. If being a christian does not mean that you are a follower of christ, if it means that you do not accept his teachings and direction, then calling yourself a christian means nothing, less than that, actually.

When someone calls themselves a christian, or refers to another as a "good christian man", they are implying that there are certain values that are held as part of that belief.

Messages like this go against that, and are changing what it means to be a christian. This letter says that to be a christian is not to love your neighbor as yourself, not to judge not, lest you be judged, not to forgive others their trespasses, as you are forgiven for yours, but instead, to love yourself more than others and to judge others for their trespasses.
At one point whenever someone wrote into Dear Abbey about her husband "a Christian man" the next sentence was how he cheated on her, stole from her and/or beat her.
Makes this atheist almost wish Christ would come back. "You go to hell, and you got hell, and you go to hell.." What a shock for these hypocrites.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:54 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Glad to see you here, skin tag. Wish you weren't a mod, but things are what they are. You remain this board's most useless appendage. E and tardgazm are vital to the community compared to you.

I'll let your posts speak for themselves regarding what you bring to the board. Great contributions like "Who would you like to be gangbanged by?"

Why don't you defend yourself in your Pit thread, chickenshit, so we don't hijack this one?

Last edited by Colibri; 09-09-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:26 PM

It wouldn't shock me if some of the people on the list didn't want to be, or thought they were signing something else, like that supposed list of engineers who are professionally suspicious of 9/11.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colibri View Post

I'll let your posts speak for themselves regarding what you bring to the board. Great contributions like "Who would you like to be gangbanged by?"

Why don't you defend yourself in your Pit thread, chickenshit, so we don't hijack this one?
Why would I want to offer myself up for the pile-on? To make you happy? Your own BBQ Pit posting history is to show up in threads, say something shitty yet not germane, and move on. You are what you are, so I will leave things there.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:14 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
At one point whenever someone wrote into Dear Abbey about her husband "a Christian man" the next sentence was how he cheated on her, stole from her and/or beat her.
Makes this atheist almost wish Christ would come back. "You go to hell, and you got hell, and you go to hell.." What a shock for these hypocrites.
I liked the way "Tobby" the welcome devil of hell (Rowland Atkinson), deals with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9xM1zei3A
"And finally, Christians. Christians? Ah, yes, [to the Christians]I'm sorry, I'm afraid the Jews were right."

Yeah, atheists were a bunch of nitwits.

Last edited by GIGObuster; 09-09-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
I've always liked how Max von Sydow's character in Hannah and Her Sisters put it:
“If Jesus came back and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.”
Old 09-09-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Please, Jesus would get his ass kicked in any Republican primary. Long haired hippy spewing crap about peace, mercy, forgiveness. The dude hates the free market, wants to give everything to the poor and won’t even arm himself. Doesn’t have a wife and hangs around dudes all day, prolly likes the gays. I hear he was even born in a foreign Middle Eastern country, son of a Jew no less.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Quoth k9bfriender:

If that is what they want, if they want to redefine christianity as a hate group, then that is not much concern of mine. I just wonder if there are any christians who do actually follow the teachings of christ who would object to their religious beliefs being used as cover for those who are willing to harm others for their own self aggrandizement.
<Raises hand>
Old 09-09-2018, 09:14 PM

I object as well. I had naively believed that, while we disagreed on exactly what is sinful sometimes, that the people I knew as Evangelical Christians were good people. I grew up with them telling me about Jesus's message, and I took it to heart.

It wasn't until I saw the numbers voting for Trump that I finally woke up to figure out how many people are just horrible. There is no way someone who believed the things I was taught could have voted for that man. And then I saw the hatred they were willing to spew afterwards.

I thought it was all just an issue of falling for the Republican propaganda that they were the good guys, and not realizing the evil they stood for. But this opened my eyes.

I'm not going to assume any one person is evil, but I do think that the group as a whole is an enemy of Christ and what he teaches. And I want that enemy defeated. Those who are good but trapped within can join a real Christian group--one that actually listen to Jesus saying that you must help the poor and downtrodden lest you be denied heaven.

"Whatsoever you did to the least of these, you also did to me. Depart from me, I never knew you."
Old 09-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Why would I want to offer myself up for the pile-on? To make you happy? Your own BBQ Pit posting history is to show up in threads, say something shitty yet not germane, and move on. You are what you are, so I will leave things there.
The hypocrisy here is astounding.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisL1ves View Post
WWJD?
What would Jesus do? Remember, driving them all out of the building with a bullwhip is on the list of options.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:47 PM

1 - Scumpup is an egregious little piss drizzle, who spews bile to try get the world to notice him.

2 - Anti-social justice Christians need to retire to a monastery and take vows of poverty, chastity, and service. Maybe a decade or so of self-reflection, bible study and actually helping people will pull their collective heads out of their asses.

3 - What do you know? You can Pit 2 things in one thread. Fuckwads, the lot of them.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitnam
Please, Jesus would get his ass kicked in any Republican primary.

I think you mean (((Jesus)))
Old 09-10-2018, 12:35 AM

The Good Samaritan, the Widow with her twopence... were just a bunch of gullible morons. All that talk about charity is clearly misunderstood. What Jesus was trying to teach us is how to be better at extracting coin from others; his rage at the Temple merchants was because they weren't charging enough commission. Really guys, I have no idea how did so many of us miss that for so long!

^∞
Old 09-10-2018, 12:44 AM

Christ was down with xenophobia too. I mean, yeah, he did that story about the Good Samaritan, but the point of that story is obviously that while that one specific guy was sort of all right Samaritans are a bunch of cunts, generally speaking. I believe the full context of that parable is that he was saying one of his best friends was a Samaritan.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobal2 View Post
Christ was down with xenophobia too. I mean, yeah, he did that story about the Good Samaritan, but the point of that story is obviously that while that one specific guy was sort of all right Samaritans are a bunch of cunts, generally speaking. I believe the full context of that parable is that he was saying one of his best friends was a Samaritan.

Have you ever read Rite of Passage by Alexei Panshin? In one scene, the colonist is telling the protagonist of the story that there is another version of that parable. In the other version, the Samaritan is the one who's been beaten and left for dead on the road, and it is the good guy (i.e., "one of us") who helped out even a low-down dirty scoundrel such as the Samaritan.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobal2 View Post
Or maybe He wanted His stretcher-bearers to be Samaritan. Because hey, it's important to Know Your Place.

Last edited by Nava; 09-10-2018 at 02:50 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
I object as well. I had naively believed that, while we disagreed on exactly what is sinful sometimes, that the people I knew as Evangelical Christians were good people. I grew up with them telling me about Jesus's message, and I took it to heart.

It wasn't until I saw the numbers voting for Trump that I finally woke up to figure out how many people are just horrible. There is no way someone who believed the things I was taught could have voted for that man. And then I saw the hatred they were willing to spew afterwards.

I thought it was all just an issue of falling for the Republican propaganda that they were the good guys, and not realizing the evil they stood for. But this opened my eyes.

I'm not going to assume any one person is evil, but I do think that the group as a whole is an enemy of Christ and what he teaches. And I want that enemy defeated. Those who are good but trapped within can join a real Christian group--one that actually listen to Jesus saying that you must help the poor and downtrodden lest you be denied heaven.

"Whatsoever you did to the least of these, you also did to me. Depart from me, I never knew you."
For many of those who identify as Evangelicals, alas, it is only a Tribal Marker. It's about who/what they are not. The Judgment? They'll claim that it refers to being generous and kind to the deserving. For a bunch of people who don't believe in Evolution, they are quite committed to Social Darwinism.

Also, there is this passage,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Asshat Manifesto
“Implications and applications of the gospel, such as the obligation to live justly in the world, though legitimate and important in their own right, are not definitional components of the gospel.”
IOW all those sayings attributed to Jesus about being good to others? "Oh that's not the point." You know what that sounds like to me? Jack Chick - being good and just and moral is worthless, all it takes is "Jesus Is Lord" and being against any morality based on, or even merely compatible with, human reson or logic or empathy.

To this faction, anything that seems in any way that involves us humans "building Jerusalem upon this green and pleasant land" is just out, it's at best folly and at worst blasphemous, for the world is foreordained to end in tribulation and battle and the only hope is that Jesus will come, save those who were steadfast and smite everyone else; who the hell are we to try to fix the world and eliminate suffering, if suffering happens it must be because God has a Plan for it. Tikkun Olam does not apply as it is a Jewish concept.

Last edited by JRDelirious; 09-10-2018 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Those are the types of jabs that would actually be funny if applied to the correct targets.

The OP lists their grievances in fine detail, and all you do is mutter "hater." So why are you siding with the clergy? Explaining helps.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
2 - Anti-social justice Christians need to retire to a monastery and take vows of poverty, chastity, and service. Maybe a decade or so of self-reflection, bible study and actually helping people will pull their collective heads out of their asses.
Can we make it a Cister monastery? The ones with the vow of silence.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitnam View Post
Please, Jesus would get his ass kicked in any Republican primary. Long haired hippy spewing crap about peace, mercy, forgiveness. The dude hates the free market, wants to give everything to the poor and won’t even arm himself. Doesn’t have a wife and hangs around dudes all day, prolly likes the gays. I hear he was even born in a foreign Middle Eastern country, son of a Jew no less.
Jesus HUSSEIN Christ !
Old 09-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
I think virtue signaling is too nice a term. ISTM it's more of dat ol' debbil tribalism. People want to be part of a group, and if the dominant group you want to be part of calls themselves Christians, then you'll want to call yourself one too. Your concept of Christianity will come from what they, and their preachers, say it is, not what Christ said it was. That's been the case through much of history, too - look at all the wars and torture campaigns and slavery regimes that have been practiced in Christ's name, utterly against any of his teachings, over centuries. The difference now is that most of us are literate and have no excuse for not knowing what Christ's teachings about loving each other actually were. I personally try to follow them as I understand them (Buddha and Mohammed too) but in no way would I want to be a church member.

Quote:
I just wonder if there are any christians who do actually follow the teachings of christ who would object to their religious beliefs being used as cover for those who are willing to harm others for their own self aggrandizement.
Many, many, many, and I am privileged to know more than a few. There are many denominations and individuals who take their guidance from the Beatitudes rather than Leviticus, and do try to live their lives as Jesus asked. But the haters get the publicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiling bandit View Post
Is there another side of the argument? If there's an actual plausible debate as to what Christians should do, some possibility that is in conflict with what Christ said we should do, then let's have at it. Whaddaya got?

Last edited by ElvisL1ves; 09-10-2018 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitnam View Post
Please, Jesus would get his ass kicked in any Republican primary. Long haired hippy spewing crap about peace, mercy, forgiveness. The dude hates the free market, wants to give everything to the poor and won’t even arm himself. Doesn’t have a wife and hangs around dudes all day, prolly likes the gays.
Nah. Jesus loved lepers, prostitutes, criminals, all manner of sinners.... except queers, who so disgusted him that he couldn't bring himself to mention them.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:56 AM

Christians opposed to social justice and their sister organization, Christians for cancer need to team up. Together they could really fuck their neighbors.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep's Phoenix View Post
Didn't he teach Sunday School at one point? I might still be a church-goer if I had encountered more people like him back when I was feeling religious.
Yep, I believe so. (I'm guessing technically it's CCD, since we don't call it "Sunday School")