14 year old terrorists?

I am pretty sure they knew quickly that it was nothing. However the chance to make a public display was too good to pass up. A little bit of fear goes a long way.
Like when the yearly raids made by a huge number of IRS agent on a seemingly normal family just happens at the beginning of every tax season.We willl be scared straight.

[QUOTE=Bricker]
…but it’s not harmful to treat her as an adult for the comparatively unserious matter of a brief police interview. As the issue becomes more serious - say, criminal charges - I’d say she should be moved into the child realm early on…
[/QUOTE]
Yeah right, as you well know Bricker, the road to criminal charges often starts with an interview, I give you the case of Michael Crowe as a perfect example.[

](The Confession - CBS News)[RIGHT]{DarkRed}=CMC[/RIGHT]Here’s some excerpts from the interview Interrogation Tapes, “comparatively unserious matter” indeed.

CMC fnord!