2007 NBA Draft Lottery

Agreed. I just want to subscribe to some sort of monthly (or weekly) publication you might have to offer.

Interesting tidbit I heard about on PTI this week: Portland is looking into the possibility of trying to trade for the draft rights to Mike Conley. Possibly with ATL.

The rumored deal is Randolph and J. Jack (Georgia Tech product) for #3.

The deal doesn’t work under the CBA (unless ATL is under the cap or they tweak it).

Seems like any doubts about Conley are evaporating.

OK, OK, middleman, calm down. In truth, Barkley should have been the choice, but everyone I’ve talked to said Bowie had “BUST!” written all over him.
Truth in advertising: I grew up in a Portland suburb with a five-foot poster of Clyde on my bedroom door in the heartbreaking early '90s

I think talk about trading the number one pick is just to inflate its worth (if that’s possible) and to see what they could get for it. It’d take a whole shitpile to get Portland to bite. Bringing up Randolph, they’re going to shop him like crazy. Let’s see what they can command.with number one overall and a solid power forward.

(Takes a deep breath) Serenity Now!

Ok. I’m better.

I’m an graduate of the University of Houston so every time March rolls around, I endure Jimmy Valvano running around past Clyde and Hakeem. I feel your pain, brother!
Thank goodness Drexler got his ring.

One of the classiest moments ever was in Drexler’s first game back in Portland after his title. The PA announcer made special mention of Drexler’s ring and the crowd gave him a warm ovation. How often does your star player leave town to chase a ring and return to such warm praise? The Blazers deserve their good fortune. They are classy fans.

I wonder how much of Portland’s trade talk is legit and how much is to keep the Blazers in the news. The draft is about a month away. If the Blazers can keep the pick in the papers and on sports radio between now and then, their season ticket sales can only benefit.

Because I’d bet Greg Oden’s jersey is already sewn!

Portland is retarded if they trade the pick. I just want to be on record saying that.

I wouldn’t even trade that pick for KG straight up.

Anyone who thinks Oden lacks the fire (a common reason justifying taking Durant over ODen) didn’t watch the Final Four.

Oden played like a beast in the title game. He just ran into a more experienced team.