24: Commie pinko leftist pro-terrorist show?

They definitely explicitly stated that he was a Democrat at some point. I thought they did so sometime at the end of season 1, but it could have been season 3. I don’t remember the circumstances. What little we saw of actual politics is seasons 2 and 3 is consistent with that.

One of the two places where all great thinking is done. He was formalizing his plan to run for office.

Ah.

Ah, didn’t realize you were referring specifically to the mode of death. The poster who mentioned Sherry being stabbed was definitely referring to when that happened (not fatally) in season 2.

I thought that the summary link pretty much implied it was shooting, by the previous context:

Once you get to the last two sentences, it’s pretty reasonable to conclude that she used that gun she brought with her. :wink:

Right, they did – but I seem to remember thinking at the time, “Hey, this is the first time they’ve even specified his political party.” Which means that until that point, they’d left it open to interpretation. (And I brought it up to illiustrate what I interpreted as another example of the show producers avoiding overt political bias).

Wayne would not make a good president. He would be nowhere near his brother’s caliber. Wayne was practically the devil sitting on David’s shoulder encouraging him to cave on his principles in season 3.

I’d like to see Secretary Heller end up as the next Prez. But only if he’s learned his lesson from season 5 – don’t sucker punch Jack, you fool!

I noticed the exact same thing - though I had already concluded that he was a Democrat. :slight_smile: Yeah, it stuck out to me - especially since Sherry had referred to “the party” a number of times earlier. It seemed strange that she wasn’t specifying which one.
I miss Sherry, anyhow. It takes something special to be able to kill someone just by yelling at them.

And therein lay the confusion. Thanks.