24: Season 7: Episode 21 (4:00am - 5:00am)

Wow. So if that happens, who will take over Jack’s bad-ass terrorist-killing-and-torturing duties next season?

Agent Rowrrr would be the likely candidate, as she’s the only one still alive of Jack’s past allies tough enough for the job. And she got a taste of it earlier this season.

Unless Kim’s going to go all Sarah Connor and stab somebody with a pencil to start her vigilante career…

Why oh why can’t they ever have a paramedic waiting?

Jack: It’s EXTREMELY important we capture this hostile alive. It’s our only chance of saving thousands of people.

Law Enforcement Guy: I know. I already told my men about it. I even have one guy ready to call 911 on his cell in case someone gets shot or stabbed with glass. The EMS station is like 12 blocks away so it’ll only be like 5-10 minutes depending on traffic. We’re covered.

This seems like one of the better 24 plots. The evil guys have no idea that Hodges tipped the president off about the existence of a bigger evil group, and they have no idea that he told them everything he knows in exchange for appearing dead.

If the government knows nothing except that Tony had the bioweapon, and later a Muslim terrorist group uses it, the logical conclusion would be that Tony sold it to legitimate terrorists.

You can only know it’s a con if you are omnescient and realize the government already knows about the larger organization that Hodges was part of. That’s what I like about this plot - so often the bad guys are virtually omniscient. A typical 24 plot would have the bad guys learn from an informant that the White House knows about them and cancel the plan to blame Muslims since it wouldn’t work. I like that they’re in the dark.