7 minutes in an alternate universe

Awwww, did the big mean ol’ Blowero ruin snuggum’s widdew thwead?

I think you already beat me to it.

Okay, that made me smile. If you had Jimmy Carter build a time machine and team up with George Washington Carver and build a peanut gun during the hostage crisis that would have been gold.

Aw, come on, guys. Max was funny. So was Liberal. Funny diserves it’s own thread. And it deserves to be commented on as comedy. I hope most of you posting were just too politically concerned to so comment. I’d hate to believe that you missed the joke.

You can neglect to smell the roses if you like, but for the love of (insert personal sacred cow here) don’t miss the funny!

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: O.K., I get it.
But you should have just posted it in the other thread, IMHO.

Ouch. Looks like you whooshed us all.
James Kilpatrick used to say that works of satire should end with the formula “The above was writ sarcastik.” Looks like that was needed here.

Hey, Czar, lemme borrow a couple of those. :smack: :smack:

I think we all realized it was satire. But the question is what was being satirized. Was the intent of the OP to say that President Bush should have acted differently in his initial response to the 9-11 attacks? Or was the intent of the satire to trivialize complaints about his response by saying that Bush opponents would have complained about any response?