A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Because this is a New York civil suit where he will lose a building if he doesn’t show up. The judge isn’t fucking around, and will issue a summary judgment against Fuckwit in a heartbeat.

According to the 2015 article linked in the link:

The plaintiffs allege Schiller struck Efrain “with a closed fist on the head with such force that it caused Galicia to stumble backwards,” according to the lawsuit…

The plaintiffs are seeking an injunction to forbid the Trump security officials from interfering with their public protests and are seeking damages for pain and suffering, medical and legal expenses and punitive damages.

I don’t think he’d lose a building for someone being caused to stumble backwards, even with pain-and-suffering and punitive damages.

This is New York. Anything could happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the biggest impact will be the chink in his air of invulnerability. Any batshit crazy he spouts under oath will just be gravy.

Why da hell would he be allowed to make a video deposition? Haul his ass into court like the rest of us ordinary citizens.

It’s not a perp walk but it’s the next best thing.

Covid. In-person is a thing of the past, I’m guessing.

All the more reason. “Your actions made it worse. You take the risk.”

Unfortunately another mob tatic from DumpsterFire. The underlings take the fall. Some LLC goes bankrupt. CFSG won’t “remember” anything (working on that mental incompetence defense). Nothing is in writing. The guy’s not family so screw him and move on.

Depositions are rarely taken in courthouses - usually in lawyers’ offices. And doing it by video was commonplace even before the pandemic.

Sopena him as a witness, then. I’m remembering his last recorded deposition where he couldn’t read the questions in front of him – he said – because he’d forgotten his glasses.

I just heard on MSNBC that the con man did the deposition today. Four hours worth. No way in hell did he not lie about something.

From a CNN article:

Dictor declined to characterize Trump’s testimony or answer whether he believed it to be truthful.

“The President was exactly how you would expect him to be, he answered questions the way you would expect Mr. Trump to answer questions and conducted himself in a manner that you would expect Mr. Trump to conduct himself,” Dictor said.

Heh.

Q: Please state your name.
A: Biggest inauguration crowd ever, believe me. The likes of which you have never seen. Before mine.

LOL, gad, that’s some of the best tongue-in-cheek understatement I’ve read in a long time. Tells us everything without saying a specific word on the subject.

Reading between the lines, that statement might have read:

“As Trump is known to be a lying sack of shit who acts like a petulant three year old, he answered questions by lying like a sack of shit while crying like a petulant three year old.”

It also lets the MAGAts picture him pinning the interlocutor with his steely gaze while deftly swatting aside those foul attempts to defame his sterling character with gotcha questions.

The videos that will come out later showing him as a LSoS? CGI.

Body double.
Lizard replicant.
Fake News.

or most likely:

Not Reported.

Well, it might be reported. At the Hilton Body Shop, just ten easy steps away from
‘Jared’s House of Dildos and Plugs.’

Show this AD & get $10 off of your first Lube Job.
Genuine FRAM filters installed for just $5 more.

Well, if we wanted some indication that things are going on behind the scenes with respect to a federal investigation, I’d look at this as a pretty good sign that… yes, there are.

It’s a very short article, but huge in terms of what it implies. To me, at least.

Suh-WEET!

Moscow Mitch McConnell certainly has strong ties to Rusal, the Russian aluminum producer that is strongly tied to Oleg Deripaska.

McConnell was openly working for the Russians.