A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Turds bitching at turds works for me. I don’t question their motives.

I like this part for the massive shade thrown:
“Davis dismissed a related defamation claim against another Fox entity, Fox Broadcasting, for posting the challenged statements on fox.com, citing a lack of evidence that anyone there was "subjectively aware of anything.”

They don’t hire ‘em for their wits or morals. Makes the interview process easier.

This will probably be paywalled but it looks like the DOJ has started to move on the false electors:

Arrests and convictions of these clowns would go a long way to ensure it won’t soon happen again.

I really love this.

Who did they think the dudes with cameras were? I think they are all breaking out in a cold sweat now. “I was being recorded? Holy Shit! “

According to Mr Holden, the documentary — titled Unprecedented — was bought last year by a major streaming service and will reportedly be released as a 3-part series this summer. He noted in his statement that he was not paid by Mr Trump, his family, or his staff and that he maintained total editorial control over the project.

I have insider information that the streaming service is Discovery+.

Dang. I switched my Discovery+ subscription last year in favor of Disney+ so I could watch Hamilton.

Yay! I have Discovery+.

That’s the same as the guy at the start of the administration running around in the White House taking photos and interviewing the bozos.

Just to not seem so coy, my “insider info” is the fact that my wife is what Discovery calls an “influencer”. That doesn’t mean she has a huge TikTok following or anything, it means that they’ll send her clips of upcoming shows on their platform to watch and then ask her opinion on various things. Sort of like taking surveys but open-ended.

One of the items they asked her opinion on was this documentary. Hence, I know which streaming service bought it.

(I asked my wife if they made her sign an NDA and she said they didn’t, so I don’t feel bad about leaking this.)

They didn’t know that the dudes were traitors with cameras.

This was just…sad.

RonJohn Fakes Phone Call, Blames Intern For Effort To Send Fake Electors To Pence (msn.com)

Oh this is marvelous. Mo Brooks of Alabama was one of Trumps’ fair-haired boys during his time in office, but when he committed the sin of not calling the 2020 election fraudulent loudly enough (suggesting Republicans move on from it), he got dropped from the BFF list and while running for Senate here, lost Trump’s endorsement and got blown out in the primary this week, so he won’t be back in DC next year (he had to vacate his Rep seat to run for the Senate).

So…Trump loyalist Mo Brooks — spurned by Trump and reeling from a Senate primary loss — now says he'll testify about the Capitol riot if subpoenaed

I would take time out to watch that little piece of Schadenfreude…

MSNBC played this clip repeatedly yesterday. I think they should put in Webster’s as the definition for my new word, ‘hilaritragic.’

They thoughts the dudes with cameras were there to capture their glorious revolution.

Instead they were documenting their attempted coup.

:musical_score:you can’t always get what you…:notes:

Ah - the Jagger Postulate.

He’s just now getting this???

No. He was subpoenaed some time ago. The Committee is reissuing a subpoena.