A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/students-for-trump-co-founder-gets-over-a-year-in-prison-for-posing-as-lawyer/ar-BB1gCLqa?li=BBnb7Kz

Must have taken an online course an Trump University.

Did he act as his own lawyer?

If he did it might have been a clever ruse to force a mistrial due to inadequate representation at trial.

Looks like disgraced ex-president Trump’s daughter Tiffany was having relations with a secret service officer.

… and so was Don Jr’s wife.

I find this one difficult to believe.

Protective custody.
:wink:

Hang on, not giving props to Trump, but this kid is a future GOP candidate. He followed the “lie, lie, lie, lie” playbook, is not exactly who he says he is, does not really have the credentials that he claims he has, etc. THAT is truly a Trump scholar.

From article: “ “Those are actions of a leader, not a follower,” Caproni said describing Lambert as “a cold-blooded fraudster who cared not a whit about the victims of his fraud.”

A perfect student. Donny should pardon him. :grin:

Ex-wife, just to be clear. Which is why Don is now with that scary Guilfoyle woman (who I just discovered was previously married to Gavin Newsom - WHAT A WORLD).

The trump Uncivil War continues. I hope this isn’t just an empty threat that comes to nothing:

I truly hope this happens. Then maybe some of the Trumpists will jump ship, and swim to the Light.

Gavin Newsom is currently facing a Trumpist-inspired recall, reportedly not likely to succeed <whew!>

His chief sins, per the recall petitioners, seem to be being too proactive about coronavirus response (conveniently ignoring that CA now has the lowest infection rate in the country, thankyouverymuch) and going out for an expensive Napa Valley dinner with his lobbyist buddies during lockdown (and after which he admitted that it was a dumb thing to do). But as a Californian, the worst lapse of judgment by far that I can lay at his feet is to not only have slept with, but married Kimberly Guilfoyle.

The recall petition doesn’t mention that gaffe at all.

Does it mention his irresponsible build-up of an $18 Billion budget surplus?

The bastard!

It shouldn’t, because California’s current surplus is just shy of $76 Billion.

Well, to be fair $26 billion of that came from the feds (https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/03/newsom-legislature-stimulus-spending/)

But Mr Newsom is also trying to deflect some of the scathing criticism surrounding the homeless problem by announcing a $12 billion plan for low income housing (https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article251323953.html). I’m sure that this announcement so close to the recall is purely coincidental. /s

It remains to be seen whether the money will be spent wisely and where it is most needed.

Buy every Republican in the state a bus ticket to Oklahoma, with “shoot on sight” orders if they ever come back?

Let’s not talk about human beings that way.

After today’s shameless attempt to re-write history, at the hearing on the January 6 attack on the Capitol, I’d think that many of those who signed that document may feel an even greater impetus to leave. A sample:

A normal tourist visit where they broke through barriers, scared the bejeezus out of Congress and VPOTUS and murdered police officer.

Happens every week.

Exactly. And yet the Representative quoted, and several others who spoke today, felt perfectly comfortable in lying about it.

As many have said, each of them needs to be faced with campaign commercials using their voices over footage of what actually happened—though the way things are going, that might actually help their re-election chances.