A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Ah, okay, I get it now. I was thinking “higher office” was continuing to be governor. Thanks.

Just heard Trump referred to as ‘Pumpkin Boobs’ so my day is going well.

I think you’ve just made everyone’s day better.

Except for pumpkins.

That painting on the wall behind him, OMFG. The man’s vanity knows no bounds.

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the ones his “charitable foundation” purchased. I think he’d put them up for auction for a charity and then his foundation purchased them so he wouldn’t be embarrassed when no one else did. (Disclaimer: I could be misremembering this or conflating two stories, but I don’t feel like looking it up to find out, either.)

You’re talking here about a man who had fake Time magazine covers made up, framed them, and hung 'em on the wall, boyo. I have little doubt whose picture was on the Resolute desk when he occupied the Oval Office, the one(s) facing him – not the ones on the credenza facing the camers.

Spoiler tags people! At least a warning?

(hopefuly the final post about the fucking painting)

Crazy coincidence that only a couple days ago I was on futile internet quest for a half-decent vintage (50s?) Fred Perry Foundation v-neck sweater with red and blue trim, and lo and behold, Don’s sporting the fucking thing. This is an unforgivable travesty to all FPF sweaters. Probably puked on it.

Well, you could already see it in post 1555…

The New York state Attorney General’s office has announced that it is conducting a criminal investigation against the Individual 1 Organization.

I was just coming to post that:

Why is the New York AG investigating the Manhattan DA?

Because of poor grammar and word choice?

First they came for those with poor grammar and word choice, and I tried to say something but my handwriting is atrocious and no one could understand what the hell I was trying to tell them.

i am sooooo very using this!

Interesting bit of trivia: there was a question once asking if the early 20th century Nazis in Germany were also Grammar Nazis. (You know… well regimented, for sure also sticklers about grammar matters too.)

Turns out that the Nazis liked to lessen the activities of the “Grammar Nazis” of those days.

Other cites in that page pointed to how Hitler actually inherited a very conservative educational system, meaning that what the Nazis did was to get rid of the grammar Nazis and concentrate more in physical activities (meaning more future soldiers), those were more important for the Reich.

And even if the Germans noticed, they could not do much about the degradation of items like grammar.

sergeants major

Is anal retentive hyphenated?

Only if you’re anal-retentive.