A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers

I don’t care for Newsome and I would not vote for him a second time. But I think a lot Californians ( I THINK) feel like I do. Meaning that if you don’t like the Governor, there will be another general election soon enough and we will deal with it then. Fuck this recall nonsense.

And I’m sure Larry being involved pretty much sealed it. Asshole that he is.

Loony-tunes asshole to boot. He thinks slave owners should get reparations. Fuck that shit. They seceded, started a war, WERE SLAVEHOLDERS - no reparations. They’re lucky they had descendants at all.

Op-ed piece from The Grio a couple days ago:

You can feel them psychically? ewwwwwwwwwwwww

It is not pleasant, no.

If only.

my bolding

Good thing they weren’t cancelled. They would have really been upset.

I haven’t checked, but they’re probably already complaining about a rigged election.

This could be fun…

This sounds like it’s from one of the Onion “News in Brief” headline-only segments. Unfortunately cut off in the link preview. The entire headline reads:

Roger Stone interrupted during radio interview to get served papers for Capitol riot lawsuit

That’s been going around for some Republicans these days.

I am very much enjoying the “served with papers” show. :smiling_imp:

“This is a big, big stack of papers, which is good, because we’re out of toilet paper.”

Uhhh, Rog, buddy, hate to tell you this, but your BFF Don isn’t in a position to bail you out this time. So you might just want to hang on to the paperwork …

He’s gonna need to move a lot more of those rocks.

I doubt he was served in a criminal matter. More likely this is a civil case, and I don’t think a pardon would cover that even if it were available to him. But @F.U.Shakespeare is right: It will cost a lot to defend against.

Awww.

He’s lucky to be selling them instead of breaking them.

It is a civil case, albeit in a federal court.

The latest from Jawjuh:

I’ll be an optimist and dream of an arrest