A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers

A candidate for president of the USA must be 35 years old, so you can rest assured until 2041 (that is 2044, if I don’t miscalculate the election dates themselves). At least on that count.

Irk away, say I!

They always find a way to bounce the money back into their own pockets. The ‘book keeping’ must be total madness. And so crazy, there is no way to follow it.

Always fun. Mike Lindell continues to show himself as an idiot.

“This whole thing is incredibly dumb, of course — I’ve skimmed it, heavens knows why — but it’s not much dumber than the actual lawsuit real Attorneys General filed in January. Which is not a defense of this, to be clear,” tweeted appellate attorney Raffi Melkonian

And he blames his own side.

Lindell blamed the Republican National Committee for missing his goal of getting the Supreme Court to take up the case before Thanksgiving.

Not so much schadenfreude as irony: the actor playing Judas in the touring company of Jesus Christ Superstar – a dues-paying Oath Keeper – has been arrested for his part in the Capitol insurrection.

♩ ♬ ♪ Every time I look at you, I don’t understand
Why you let the things you did get so out of hand… ♬ ♩ ♫

That’s perfect Steve_MB

Seconded.

An offside note. Back in the day, my best friend and I drove my pick-up from Colorado to Illinois and back. I only had one tape for the entire trip. An Eight Track tape of Jesus Christ Superstar. I still love the music, and, he’s still my best friend. (umm, this is a referenece to Steve_MB’s post)

oh we got the “referenece”, pal… we got it

:stuck_out_tongue:

Earworm alert! Curse you!

Mike Lindell’s ‘Thanks-A-Thon’ Viewed by Dozens on YouTube After He Says ‘Millions’ Watching (msn.com)

What a dick.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell boasted that “millions” were watching his 96-hour “Thanks-A-Thon” during the Thanksgiving holiday but only dozens of viewers could be verified

Were the dozens (and their mommas!) enlightened by astounding revelations? Was there a special deal on pillows?

He will prove Trump won the election and reveal all the evidence…sometime…

The packets are in the pillows!

[Insert pillow guy’s name here] also called upon his teeming minions to besiege Fox News headquarters in a massive protest against Fox for not live-covering his Thanksgiving telethon. A throng of dozen-or-so people showed up.

There would have been more, bigly huge crowds, but they were at Dealey plaza awaiting JFK Jr., Elvis, and Francisco Franco.

More like a thong.

A thong of people.
Yes, I like it.