A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Seems lawyerly.

What are the odds Trump sends the doorman?

What are the odds that the doorman never passed it on?

I’m surprised Trump hasn’t denied having a doorman.

FWIW, I checked a couple of older news stories about the lawsuit - Michael Cohen is suing Bill Barr and the DOJ over retaliatory imprisonment- and Laufer is Cohen’s attorney in the matter.

They served Bill Barr a few weeks ago, on News Year Eve, I think.

seditious conspiracy charges are happening against the oath keepers. the leader of the oath keepers and 10ish others are being arrested/charged.

related article:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/politics/oathkeeper-rhodes-arrested-doj/index.html

Yeah, insurrection works - thank-you for the (bolded) honesty.

On the other hand, this would seem to indicate that Trump was uninvolved in the effort and that they saw him as hindering their movement, not spurring it on.

Yeah, wouldn’t it be ironic if tanTrump’s laziness and inability to put two and two together kept him out of jail in the end, but not his enablers?

Add to that the reluctance of ‘must defend the institution against accusations of partisanship’-style Guys With the Power to Do Something, and Trump is likely to be completely safe from being held accountable for anything he did to subvert the peaceful transfer of power.

And the same goes for all his co-conspirators who were either Republican office-holders or their staff or appointees (Mark Meadows, Jeffrey Clark, GOP members of Congress who coordinated with Capitol attackers, etc. etc. etc.). All safe.

I hereby predict that Merrick Garland will follow the example of Robert Mueller: investigations and even indictments will occur for outsiders (Russians in Mueller’s case; white-supremacist-org members in Garland’s), but not a hair on the head of any Republican politician will be touched. No matter what they did.

He is treating the illness with a combination of drugs, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, and said on The Mark Levin Show, “My doctors are hitting it really hard.”

His “doctors”, or his veterinarian?

I’m pretty comfortable mocking Beck myself.

You’re told the burner is hot, scoff at people and put your hand on the burner, I will laugh as you scream with your burned hand under the cold water.

Don’t trust Big Water! The best cure for burns is a Mountain Dew enema.

/sarcasm

I don’t think we should wish death on anyone, so I will wish Beck a serious Covid infection, combined with complications from ingesting toxins, so that he can live a long, long life in great discomfort, reaping the rewards of his stupidity.

You forgot the part about him putting his hand on the burner a second time after learning nothing after the first time.

Not true.

It’s a well-known fact that the best cure for burns is salt. Ya gotta grind it in real good, tho.

Any names associated with these “doctors”? State medical associations would/should be interested.

Also, “hitting it hard”, always meant to me slamming down alcoholic beverages.

Me to the TD, usually before the first hour has passed on the first day of a gig: “Listen, everyone’s tired and cranky and not at their best right now. Waddaya say we all just go home, get some rest and hit it hard in the morning?”

:smiley:

Good point! The burn scars were supposed to make him resistant to heat afterward, a “natural immunity” perhaps.

Remember Glen, liberals don’t want you to drink your own urine.