A pointless Thank You, to You.

This is your third post! Can you tone it down a bit?

Or out-piss the pissers. :slight_smile:

I’m with you on the loneliness and homesickness, SR. That’s why I spend almost the whole night sitting here reading, answering and hopefully helping where it’s needed. I call it “talking” with you, because to me, that’s what it is: hours and hours speaking with friends. A damn sight better than being at a cocktail party! :slight_smile:

Quasi

It’s actually a bit distressing for someone whose english is not first language; the level of grammar it’s very high, as is the quality post.

If we do nothing else, we can serve as [del]a warning[/del] an example to the rest of the world. :slight_smile:

Wow. I finally said hi, then my internet goes down for days! Thank’s everyone for the greetings, warnings, and kindness.

This is a bit disjointed as I have a lot of work to catch up on, so bear with me!

As soon as I can translate what a “Bosda Di’Chi” is, I’ll respond in kind…

rachelellogram, I work on Subarus, and am as red as a rhubarb so the names kindo of melted together well, though not with as much fun as your name!

~I’m homesick because I came from a HUGE family in a snowy state, and now I’m surrounded by sand and crazy racist people.

jjimm, I think of dopers as being real people. However, I moderate a very high volume message board, and don’t think of the users there as humans. They are Veruca’s to me. The people here have insight, the other MB has whiners.

Cat Whisperer, I love your name. We joke that my son’s Indian name is Sleeps With Cats. I’m a bit cat crazy, and volunteer at a shelter that has almost 400 cats. I am gathering up the photos to make an album online, and will share it for some squeeeeeing.

Kataskopo: English is my second language. I have found message boards an awesome way to learn slang, and common misspellings. Some slang leaves me boggled wondering what the roots are.

{Mr. Burns Fingers}Excellent. {/MBF} I liked the name “Cat Whisperer” because I thought the idea of whispering to cats was funny - you can whisper all you want, but they do what they please anyway. :slight_smile: