A very specific question about Randi's million-dollar challenge

Are you a fish with a three minute memory?

In this thread it appears that a discussion about Randi is going to derail the thread. Una then requested that it be taken to another thread.

Some time later Mangetout continues to ask for the op to enter the Randi challenge. Note that Mangetout was in no way continuing any discussion with YOU and was therefore not violating Una’s request.

You replied with a roll-eyes smiley and later clarified with this:

Demonstrating your poor reading comprehension as you didn’t seem to understand that Mangetout was NOT continuing the argument, but was continuing with his initial line of enquirey to the OP.

I seriously believe you have a reading comprehension problem.

[ Moderating ]

I am not about to even attempt to get this mess back on track.
If Mangetout (or anyone else) wishes to start a new thread discussing whether anyone has ever attempted to meet the JREF challenge in terms of an example of paranormal abilities, they are welcome to do so.

At that point, anyone who wishes to assert that JREF should or should not accept attempts to challenge the JREF proposition through the manipulation of natural objects and processes by way of non-paranormal methods, may open a wholly new thread, (I would suggest in the Pit). Anyone attempting to hijack a thread on a discussion of the testing of the paranormal by insisting that JREF accept tests that do not involve the paranormal will have their posts summarily deleted.

This thread is closed.

[ /Moderating ]