Alcohol Blackouts

I have a friend that is really random when it comes to alcohol. Sometimes he can drink for England but sometimes a couple of pints and he’s out. A few of us went to EuroDisney for my 22nd birthday about 18 months ago. We went to some theme bar in the Disney village. He had 2 Pints and was out of his skull we had to pretty much carry him back. He went for a piss in some bushes on the way back and he didnt re-emerge so we went in to see if he was OK and hed fallen over and passed out in the bush with his jeans round his ankles.
He also has a tendency to sleep walk urinate in rooms other than the bathroom when hes drunk.
Im going travelling with him for 9 months in January and we’re staying in hostels all the way. Im looking forward to him pissing over some random people.

Thanks for the informations-in regards to some of the comments and suggestions, I can tell you that no, I’m not an alcoholic (I know, denial is the first step but I don’t qualify-just a weekend college drinker), that none of my friends will ditch me for not drinking (some of them don’t even to begin with), that there was some stress involved as I had just gone through a hard week of school and was in the middle of watching the Red Sox lose (I left that out at first cause I thought the thread would be hijacked by people talking about baseball/rivalries) and that last night when I saw some of my friends who were there that night, they told me I consumed more then I was originally told (although half of what I drank I don’t remember-except for me supposedly chasing shots of absolute with another shot followed by a beer-not a good idea). Thanks for the info and believe me, after that night, I’m taking it easy.

Asteroide- retrograde,not retoactive, amnesia. He also had anterograde amnesia.

I don’t get it. What I was saying is analagous to: A runny nose does not cause a cold, a runny nose is a symptom of a cold.

Or was I whooshed?

Does inconsistent alcohol tolerance have anything to do with blood sugar levels?

Was there any marijuana involved after you had become intoxicated ata66?