American tourists in here!

Bad drivers are universal, apparently.

Out west, you can count on a yearly fall migration of Canadian snowbirds in their Winnebagos (with Saskachewan or Alberta plates), heading down to spend the winter in retirement communities in Arizona. They drive the exact speed limit – nobody drives the speed limit on the Interstate in the western U.S., how would you ever get anywhere? – and they drive in . . . yep, you guessed it: The left lane. Also known as “the passing lane,” as is reinforced by all those signs that say KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS. It’s like the Canadian geezer mentality is, damn it, I’m going the speed limit and by god so will you, whether you like it or not. Get behind two of them, one in each lane, and prepare to gnash your teeth for miles on end. Don’t even get me started on ending up behind one on a secondary road, where you have to cool your heels for the opportunity to safely pass in the on-coming lane.

Dumb-ass drivers come in every nationality.

Hey, it’s Americans who keep encouraging her by buying her music and letting her bring down the tone of Las Vegas.

As for the OP: Americans can’t manage to drive on the right in America; what makes you think they can manage to do it when visiting America Junior? :slight_smile:

You’ve never been to Florida, have you?

“When I get old, I’m gonna move up north and drive real slow.”

I’ll do my best to keep Americans from driving in Canada if you keep your gaddamn quarters up there. In the 51st state. :wink:

Oh, you don’t want to start with me.

Chilliwack
Gowan
Platinum Blonde
Nickelback
Kim Mitchell
David Foster
Headpins

Shall I go on? I’ve got LOTS more! C’mon, bring it! :wink:

I didn’t even mention Corey Hart, BTO and Parachute Club. Oh, and I’ve still got lots more. Mm-hm.

Don’t hold this grudge against the rest of the country. They breed 'em special down thar in Loosiana.
I kid, I kid
As for Massachusetts drivers or Massholes to you non-Yanks, Massholes are the worst drivers on the planet. I was born and raised here. Despite spending 24 years watching these idiots drive, I’m still in awe of their stupidity. One of my high school MATH teachers told us how he got a in trouble in Canada because he didn’t know the differance between MPH and KM/H.
Massholes are making the rest of the country look bad.