American Truck Simulator...anybody playing?

Decrease the steering sensitivity, and increase the non-linearity.

The map is 1:20 (originally 1:30 or something close) so there’s still going to be bits missing. What I meant was, some interchanges were originally represented by intersections.

One week until Texas!

Anyone visited Texas?

I imagine I’ll probably get the DLC here in a couple of weeks and check it out. ATS is a game that I definitely play in fits and spurts. I get the itch when there is a new state to check out, so I’ll play to explore that state and grow the business a little, then I’ll get tired of it and wait for the next state to come out.

I still haven’t picked up Montana or Wyoming yet. Currently both on sale, and bundled I can get another 10% off, so I might have to grab them.

I fell out of favor with it when I got Wyoming; it was terribly glitchy. It kept crashing on me once I got past particular points. I had mods loaded to the gunnels but even with a clean game I couldn’t get it to run right. I’m sure that’s all been ironed out (who knows what kind of bugs Texas and Montana might bring). Now that I’ve recently traveled a lot of the routes in a lot of those states it might be pretty cool.

That’s a good point. I’ll probably wait on Texas for a while, at least until it’s been out long enough to go on sale, and hopefully all the bugs have been worked through.

I’ve been exploring the panhandle after work, hauling back & forth between TX & NM. Just Lubbock and Amarillo so far.

FWIW, the most I’ve ever seen were some drops in frame rate. Then again, I’m not bothering with mods until they stop dropping DLC.

I’m a little familiar with the Houston/Galveston/Beaumont area, having some siblings there. Looking forward to the Galveston ferry.

I have to say, when I drove past Hole in the Rock in Utah, this game was the first thing that popped to mind.