...and why being nasty on the internet can come back to bite you in the ass!

Seems to me there is a fantastic opportunity here for someone to start that second Job Bank. Maybe one of the eager young business grads might jump on it…? I definitely think this is a situation where a little competition could be a good thing for all… with one notable exception.

Blazek is a bully, plain and simple, and it’s obviously past time for the karma hammer to come down on her.

Why did she start a job bank, so she can be an asshole to anyone who wants to be a part of it? I don’t understand the nastiness about the popularity of your own project. Look, honey, if it’s just too much for you, shut the damn thing down. Don’t take out your inadequacies on the young people trying to find a professional job in Cleveland.

Like I said, she’s a bully. Bullies like to have power over people and crap on victims for their own amusement.

I guess mine was sort of a rhetorical question. Because your answer is the only answer I can come up with: She needed to find a way to terrorize complete strangers because she’s probably run through all her friends and family and nobody will talk to her anymore. It might be the only attention she gets.