Are all of your timepieces synchronized?

Most of my clocks are self-setting; they’re all within a few seconds of each other.

A couple of hh:mm-only clocks are manual & within a minute or two of the first batch. As soon as I notice a difference bigger than their resolution I reset them.

A couple of clocks are not really clocks, just digital displays on something else which has a clock “feature” to keep the display looking busy & modern. Those I ignore completely & between drift & DST-or-not, they could be at darn near any time of day.

Having a noticable spread between real clocks intended to keep time would be a non-starter for me. Anything which won’t keep time well enough to go a few weeks without a reset goes in the trash.

And don’t get me started on people who deliberately set false times on some or all of their clocks. Death to all such morons! Followed by reseting their clocks & killing them a second time. :wink:

Mine are all within about a minute of each other. I have 8 clocks/watches, and 5 have to be set by hand. I used to have them all set differently, but one day I woke up and realized I couldn’t stand that anymore.

Not even close.

There is an art installation of 112 watches all supposedly synced to the same time when it was first installed (I think some of the dates were wrong, otherwise some of those watches have lost months). But when I saw it, there were hours between some of the watches.