Are Some People Above The Law?

Playing devil’s advocate, heads of state need to be somewhat above the law, especially when their political rivals may be the ones who make law and dominate the courts. Otherwise there’s opportunity for opposing factions to overly constrain the executive by judicial and legislative harassment, simply to gain power.

Liberals would, of course, be hard-pressed to admit the necessity of this fact given Republicans’ brazen and disgusting abuse of it. But they will instantly remember if & when the insane & corrupt Republican political minority take control of Congress in 2023. They’ve openly stated their intent to use their legislative & oversight power to harass Joe & Hunter Biden to the ends of the earth, and they’ve given this threat teeth by packing the courts.

Do the Clintons next! I want to hear about all those folks they murdered!
We will not note the specificity that “Trump is probably 100 times cleaner than Dirty Joe Biden and his dirty son Hunter!!!” isn’t.

Trump doing voter fraud? I have never heard that one. I still believe not all those 80 plus million votes for Dirty Joe are legit but no one will come clean and blow the whistle on this as it’s too easy to sweep under the carpet and stay hidden. Nobody wants to raise a fuss about a small percentage of tainted votes.

We all know the media mob suppressed the truth about the real deal with Hunter Biden’s L.T. before the 2020 November election. We all know the Media Mob will protect Biden and his son. Those with a wise brain and gut instinct can see Biden is Dirty.

Where does he rank among Dirty politicians, do you suppose?

I’d be grateful for you (or anyone) telling me 1) what is the truth about Hunter’s laptop and 2) what is your source of that information?

Here you go. https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/georgia-grand-jury-trump-investigation-1.6430045

Based on what evidence?

Pal, all this comes down to EVIDENCE. Show the primary evidence.

Well, Biden never defrauded a bunch of senior citizens and desperate unemployed people out of their life savings, and it’s fact that those people sued him and made them give them their money back.

Don’t you get that LOTS of people HATE Trump? I’ll concede that many of the votes for Joe Biden were really votes against Trump, and there are people, including myself, that would’ve crawled over broken glass to vote for a dirty gym sock if it was running against Trump. But those votes still count.

That’s why he was a bad candidate, in spite of all the enthusiasm among his supporters. When that many people really really hate you, you are doomed to lose. It doesn’t matter if they hate you a lot or just a little a bit, a vote is a vote. And Trump is a losing loser that lost.

Please don’t call me pal. There will never be any evidence because Dirty Joe has too many fools like you protecting his dirty ass because you fools love his policies of open borders defund the police and all that other nonsense. Why don’t you wake up and save this country from going to hell!

No need to get abusive man.

Warning for insulting another poster outside of the Pit. Attack thevpost and not the poster.

And here i thought Biden was not being investigated because he never attempted anything ever during his awesomely mediocre public service career.

So, there will never be any evidence because no evidence, zero evidence, NONE can be found. So that means Biden is ‘dirty’ Got it.

There isn’t even evidence of missing evidence.

Whereas the FBI knew or at least strongly suspected that Trump had stolen top secret documents. And sure enough a judge agreed and the FBI found them. There are truck loads of other evidence of Trumps other crimes as well.

The premise is mistaken. All American men are not equal, and skillful criminals are often above the law, in the sense that the law fails to touch them for their crimes.

American police solve just 2 percent of major crimes.

Consistent with the above, and if my math is right, if you commit, say, two dozen major crimes, the chances you will be convicted at least once are 38 percent. For all I know, that Trump’s situation.

I would be deeply ashamed if I committed a serious crime. I hope most of us feel the same, but there are many exceptions.

They’re not above the law, I think it’s more like it is with banks: Some people are too big to fail.

Life is not just, has never been and yes, some people get away with murder. Where’s the news? And then sometimes they are incarcerated nonetheless for another reason, like for instance O.J. Simpson or Al Capone were. I still hope that TFG, his immediate family, and his enablers will meet a similar fate. Just like I keep waiting for that Mussolini moment to catch up with Putin. Turns out I am an optimist! Whodda thunk!