Are the elites blackmailing Trump now?

Ok, that’s nice too.

If the Stormy Daniels thing were limited to having an affair, I don’t believe there would be so much effort put into fighting that. I don’t believe anyone doubts there was an affair. And, even the evangelicals are pronouncing this as OK by them.

Really, the only choice is that it leads somewhere in order to be so important.

Would a video be enough?

Could it lead to illegal acts during the election?

Was there a pregnancy?

I don’t know, but it can’t just be an affair.

The funny thing is that the TPP was designed to blunt China’s influence.

Kevin Drum: “TPP haters can probably relax.”

That’s only two flip flops.

He’s flip flopped multiple times each on DACA, taxes, healthcare, and pretty much every other policy consideration.

I think you need more flip flops per unit time if you want to suggest a notable change in behavior.

Trump reverses himself on some issue or another after every fifth dump he takes; so are you suggesting that the water company might have the goods on him?

Even Trump isn’t stupid enough to allow video recording of him.

I think.

The $130K deal with Stormy Daniels specifies videos, pics and texts.

Of course, that could be boilerplate for all his NDA’s, I guess.

The irony, it burns.
You think Trumpo could keep his pants on in Russia? You think Putin and his KGB friends don’t know all about hidden cameras? The money angle is pretty well understood already. Hardly anyone but the Russians (laundered through Western banks, perhaps) want to lend to Mr. Bankrupt.
And you have read about Comey’s book, right?

You think he knew? You think he wouldn’t have gotten steered to a room with a camera.
Assuming that there is a room without a camera, that is.
Don’t you guys read any spy stories at all?

Yeah, I read ABOUT his book. I dont’t plan to read it. What about his book?

Nah, the important thing was that the story would have broke just before the election. $130 K would have been considered small change to prevent that.

Just like Watergate the interesting thing here is the coverup and the campaign financing issues.
Plus this one was consensual, which not all the others were.
Now the doorman story could be something else.

Scorecard, scorecard, you can’t keep track of Trump scandals without a scorecard.

He talks about Trump freaking out about the supposed pee video. More than someone would who know any such video had to be faked.
Every knew the rumors before, but it was not big news until we learned that Trump cared about it.

Yeah, that’s because Trump thought China was a party to TPP. Which it isn’t.
Is Taiwan a member?
Shit, what would happen if Trump ignorantly called Taiwan China? Scary.

I’m so confused. Hillary was against TPP, so why wasn’t Trump for it??? Of course, it *was *an Obama initiative, so that must have muddied the waters.

The (in)famous Clinton triangulation gambit. Didn’t quite work out that time.

The “R” stands for “geoRge soRos.”

Worse: Trump is way out of his depth but thinks he knows what he’s doing.

I just thank god this is not happening in 1997, or we’d be seeing “l33t” everywhere.