Are There Foods I Could Eat That Would Change The Color Of My Urine, Feces, Or Semen?

That’s a not a Baby Ruth floating over there.

:eek:

That’s not the only thing it turns orange…

Grape Kool-Aide will turn your poop green.

I don’t think anything you eat will change the color of your semen, but it will change the taste (as will your overall health).

The liquid in a chem-light goes out like it goes in. It is completely non-toxic (according to the package) but tastes nasty and oily.

Oh to be young and dumb and living in the barracks again.

Urimax (which contains some methylene blue, I believe) will turn your piss blue. If you’ve been drinking lots of water, it’s about the color of the frowning smilie. If you haven’t, it’s more of an aqua. And I never tried it, but if you ate beets or something, you could probably have purple pee.

Pretty much whatever the Homeland Security Threat Condition Color is for the day will represent the color of my poop.

Hmm, that would explain why my urine is neon green after I switched Protein Supplements.

I see that no one’s even addressed the semen part of the question.

I don’t think there’s any food that will change the color of semen, though different foods can affect its taste.

I suppose if you had an internal injury, you could ejaculate blood, but I don’t think that would be a pleasant experience.

As I alluded to before, pyridium will turn semen orange. I suspect, though, that this is solely due to the semen picking up orange coloration as it passes through the urethra.

regular intake of B complex vitamins will turn urine bright yellow, making your lavatory reminiscent of the pulp fiction briefcase. And as a true irishman, i can assure you that regular intakes of guinness turns ones faeces- you guessed it- jet black.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Pepto Bismol. Black poop. Also, if you use the chewable tablets, darkens your teeth. Nice stuff, but it works.

I know tobramyicin will turn piss brown, but I dont know what the other meds were that turned it blue, orange, green, red and purple were…that was a very technicolor 2 weeks, and very amusing to a 6 year old…I never knew what color was going to be coming out of anywhere :eek: :smiley:

OK, I have to spoiler this, 'cause it’s way, way, TMI:

The acupuncturist I worked for had a patient who had a severe problem with erections - he couldn’t get rid of them. He was masturbating 20 or more times a day, had long since ceased to orgasm or feel good doing so, and eventually started ejaculating blood.

Yes, thankfully, she was able to help the poor fellow. Took two treatments and he was fine. And no, no needles in the penis.

My prenatal vitamins turn my pee a shocking Mountain Dew yellow. What’s really weird is that the color change happens within 20 minutes of taking them - can they really be digested that fast?

Patak’s brand tandoori paste, used as instructed on the label, produces bright pink feces. Fluorescent, almost.

Other effective poop and peepee coloring agents:

charcoal tablets will turn your poop jet black.

green tea - at least 2-3 cups in one day will turn your urine a bright yellowish-green or even pure bright green if you consume enough.

I swear if Uncle Cecil was reading this he’d shake his head in shame at us teeming millions

:cool:

Threads like this are why I plan to pay the registration fee.

Vanadium supplements will turn your feces blue.

“Vitamin B15” (better known as calcium pangamate) will turn your urine gold, almost orange.

Red grape juice or wine will turn your feces green.

Actually substitute “your” with “my”, as these are all freely volunteered personal anecdotes.

Red Vines. Make my poo red. And even still I can’t bring myself to stop eating them. The fact that they come in 100-pack buckets is a problem for me.

Dinitrophenol can turn your semen greenish-yellow. Thats about all I can come up with that hasn’t already been covered.

Almost anything very high in iron will turn your poop black. Be careful if you’re experimenting wildly, because black stools may also be indicative of internal bleeding.

A couple of bowls of Fruit Loops cereal will turn your shit green.