Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Poit!

I do believe you win the thread. :smiley:

Yes I am and we should be suitably ashamed of ourselves. :o

You mean it wasn’t put the chimp in the trousers??? :smack:

I think so, but are the people of the Federated States of Micronesia likely to welcome us as their new overlords?

Let’s say I am pondering what you’re pondering. What a ponderous amount of pondering that would be. An infinite loop of ponderousity. Too much to ponder, if you ask me. Which you did.

I think so, but this time, you dress in drag and do the two step.

Yes, but this leaves me in a quandary, Auto. I am my thoughts. If they exist in you, you contain everything that is me, and you become me. I cease to exist.

With a ladel, of course!

And that would be a big no to you, Auto. Too many of your ponderings scare the bejeezus out of me.*

*and I also don’t watch that show

I think so, Auto, but we’re already naked!

I think so, but there can’t possibly be enough blueberries and the latest issues of Cosmo, narf!

I think so, but procuring Nixon’s skull is going to be a lot harder than getting Laszlo’s and Thompson’s. I think it’s, like, guarded or something for just that reason.

I think so, Auto, but if the LHC destroys the world, how do we collect our winnings?

Well, I think so, Auto, but where do you stick a feather and call it macaroni?

I think so, but who’s got the time to teach 100,000 gerbils the Macarena?

nitpick: All the jello in the world will fit in the Grand Canyon. there’s just not enough to fill it.

Yes, but how do we get Hal Briston into the helicopter without his catching on?

I think so, but half a grapefruit is a poor substitute for new brake shoes.

I think so, but wouldn’t that technically be considered dwarf tossing?