Bad choice for The Joker

I think Heath will do fine, but I too laud the idea of Paul Bettany playing the Joker. He could so do it.

[Seinfeld]Hello, Joker.[/Seinfeld]

Ledger has a creepy smile… He’ll do just fine.

I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to interpret that to mean “nobody had ever explored that part of his life on screen”. Or to put it another way, nobody had ever done a film or TV adaptation of the material in Batman: Year One.

Edward Norton? Alan Cumming? Hi, Opal?

Unless you’ve seen Batman: Mask of the Phantasm which interpretted a good bulk of Year One and Year Two.

The guy who played Joker in this movie was pretty cool, and the movie itself is damn nifty.

Maybe he actually will play Jack Napier!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It’s just a rumor, so far, and the title isn’t official either.

Heath Ledger is more than a pretty face; I think he could pull it off.

Come to think of it, Jake Gyllenhaal, his costar in Brokeback Mountain, would be a good Joker.

Cesar Romero as the Joker will never be bested.

Agreed. It’s a bit too wide, just like every good Joker should have. Give the boy a chance!

That picture just sold me on him playing the Joker.

Dayum, I’d pay to see that!

Of course he should adopt the Nightwing personna rather than go back to being Robin.

Mark Hamil doing the voice for a CGI Joker (a la Gollum) would have been interesting.

Or hey…Andy Serkis as the Joker! (Couldn’t be any worse than Catwoman)

Or if we’re going for other Ledger coastars, there’s always Alan Tudyk.

Eh, only time will tell, I suppose.

Same here. But I could see Crispin Glover or Edward Norton in the role as well. To tell the truth, Batman Begins was so damn good that they could cast Drew Carey as the Joker in the sequel and I’d still see it.

Not a rumor. Here’s the official press release.

Are they bringing her back? :eek:

Who’d make a good Joker?

Let’s see, insane, creepy, white skin.

I’m thinking Michael Jackson.

Do you have any idea how much money I’d pay to see Charo as the Joker? Do you?

How about if she played Harley Quinn?

What if Wayne Knight did?