Battlestar Galactica 3.4 - "Exodus, Part Two" (spoilers)

Do I have to link to that thread about 30cm fresh water sting rays mysteriously appearing in folks toilets?
Enough with the puns, already.

:slight_smile:

One more thought on Lee: He can’t bite it very soon, otherwise why have him wear the fat-suit? That has to slowly disappear as he works his way back into shape as a metaphor for something or another. Otherwise there is no reason for it. So Lee is safe for awhile, and, by extension, so is Pegasus.

Don’t they often do that? I know it’s S.O.P. on FX for shows like The Shield and Nip/Tuck, etc. I usually set my DVR to record a few extra minutes, and I seem to remember getting the begining of the show again in the last few minutes of the recording pertty regularly. Plus they repeat the thing about a million times during the week.

I was thinking he’d do it in a montage, just before going to rescue the Galactica. All to the tune of “You’re the best” from Karate Kid.

Should we start a dead pool for Ellen? I’m thinking she’s not going to survive the escape. If Tigh doesn’t do it, she may conveniently catch a round in a firefight…

…and wake up in a tub of goo… bwa, ha, ha!

I don’t think we’ll see the soothsayer again, or will even know if she’s real or not. She was just a plot device to get the Cylons to believe the humans have a Baby of Mass Destruction, and now that’s been accomplished. They had to find out somehow, and this was an especially artistic way of advancing that plot point.

Exellent possibility, although I think it would suck.

I think there will be no mass slaughter of the Vichy. Human lives are too few and the gene pool too small to kill anyone. Slavery or indentured servitude, perhaps. Some incaraction or limit of mobility and rights.

Dada, maybe. :smiley:

It would suck because it would be contrary to everything we’ve learned about Cylon skin jobs. Ellen’s been around too long to be a Cylon.

Looks like we’re gonna find out.
Dammit.

Holy shit!!1 Galactica is actually going to land!

…or not…

Leave the little monster behind Kara, she’s not your daughter.

Spoiler for this episode as of 40minutes in:

Oops. Bad time to make one half of that prediction. :slight_smile:

Nooooo they blew it up. :mad:

Oh well, we knew it had to go sometime, taking out three basestars is a fitting funeral guard for a good ship.

Hey goofball, it’s not over yet…

Hera/Isis/13

Frakkin’ AMAZING episode this week…

Galactica re-entering NC’s atmosphere, and launching vipers while doing it, then performing an ATMOSPHERIC JUMP!

Vipers providing A/G air support roles, taking out Centurion gunnery posts

the Pegasus just frakkin’ UNLOADING on the basestars, and dying with honor, taking out multiple Basestars in her dying moments…

Qapla! Pegasus, you have died with Honor, dying in battle and saving your people, if Sto-Vo-Kor has a place for warships, you are among the most elite, highly honored ships

Mombuck STILL needs to introduce Kasey to “Mr. Airlock”

oh FRAK, Balty and Six have the Pop-Tart, now Xenabot’s got her…

Ouch.