Best last words heard by they guy who just got killed

“Don’t you want to hear my last words?”

“I just did.”

“She was a bad egg!” (Willie Wonka on the just-“disposed” Veruka Salt.)

You see? Death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this: your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne. I swear it.

Hmm. Well that last line might not qualify, since the other person didn’t “get killed,” but died of natural causes.

OK, how about this one:

“I regret trifling with married women, I’m thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards, I deplore my occasional departures from the truth, Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday Sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I’ve killed in anger, and those I am about to…”

The Cowboys

“He chose… poorly.”
-Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Zebra, if we’re doing Unforgiven, why not:
"I’ve killed women and children. I’ve killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I’m here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned. "
Bill Munny (Clint Eastwood) to Little Bill (Gene Hackman)

I just want you to know… I always hated you. I always hated you the most.
Yeah, I know you did. Now hurry up and die you prick.
OK. Hurrrrrrr bleaaah.

Get away from her, you BITCH! -Aliens

“Who’s the son of a bitch that owns this shithole?” Will Munny to the bartender.

“Oooooahh! Aieeeeeeee!!” Bruce Lee to everyone.

“Hey! Look at the little sissies!” - The Three Amigos

“Die screaming motherfucker!”

AhHAHAHA! You tink dis is the real Quad? It IS!

Does “Say 'ello to my little friend!” count?

And…does anyone remember Dr. Strangelove, the last thing…

…The last thing Gen. Ripper would have heard from the RAF officer, before he shot himself?

Kill Bill

There’s a couple good ones, actually.

My favourite is:

Elle’s little recitation of the effects of black mamba venom while Budd suffers these effects.

And earlier:

Although she didn’t die, that was the intent - Budd’s ‘This is for breaking my brother’s heart’ just before he nails The Bride into the coffin.

And, 2 more without the spoiler (since one’s in the first 5 minutes of volume 1, the other’s inevetable, and neither has any details):

Bill’s speech just before he puts a bullet in The Bride’s brain, and the conversation they have before she kills him.

“you’re no daisy, no daisy at all.”

“Did it sound anything like THAT?”

::Crunch::

Ranchoth
(“He’s in the car.”)

“What … is you favorite color?”

It would be nice if you’d please provide the movie, for those of us not as trivia-minded…? (I’m not speaking as a Moderator here, but as a confused poster.)

And I think “He chose poorly” wouldn’t count – wossname was already ashes when the line was spoken, so it wasn’t the last thing he heard. Or is this thread supposed to be “best last words heard by the guy who is just about to be killed” ? I mean, if he just got killed, he wouldn’t hear an epitaph.

The Crow

“I’m not Skank, that’s Skank! Skank’s dead!”
“That’s right.”

K, not technically a movie, but oh well.

From Buffy the Vampire Slayer: (flutter AngeloftheLord)

“Bored now.” -Willow

Sorry, mine was from Tombstone.

From the OP

“I thought I would start a thread about last quips or one-liners said before killing someone or just afterwards.

Miller’s Crossing

Bernie: Look into your heart!
BANG
Tom: What heart?