Best Series Finales

Buffy the Vampire Slayer ended marvelously with the last episode of Season Five. I’ve heard vicious rumors that there were two more seasons, but I don’t believe them.

It felt a lot like the network pulled the plug on the series and didn’t give them the opportunity to wrap things up in any kind of satisfactory way. Hardly surprising that it’s not mentioned here.

I hate when people quote someone and just write “this”, but I have nothing to add that is any better so…
This.

:wink:
Also Scrubs was, if not a particularly good episode, at least suitably emotional and a fitting end to a fantastic series.

You can see the SFU finale (six minutes) on YouTube. Great stuff, and very moving even on repeat viewings.

Unfortunately, they brought it back this year, so the finale wasn’t actually a finale (should have been; saw the first couple episodes of this new season and they were horrible).

hehheh, my gut reaction now to seeing that is “WTF did Dexter do to his hair?”

The ending of the lamentably short-lived Eli Stone was a very moving scene between Eli and his deceased father, who

told his son how proud he was of him because of the way he’d changed his life after having the aneurysm.