Biggirl is a horrible person!

No Sentinel, Psycat will not show them to you, she is ashamed of them. She will, however, show you her sigh. I’m quite sure you’re evil too, Sentinel.

Biggirl, Green Bean - You guys crack me up.

Here’s what I thought of everyone:

Biggirl: Speak up or drink up - I can’t stand shy, soft-spoken people who only drink wine (whine) coolers.

Beer Chick: Sorry, bringing 40’s of Old English is NOT cool. Drinking them out of paper bags is even less cool. And you’re white, ok?

Green Bean: Thanks a lot for bringing a book and reading it during dinner! I hope Danielle Steele was as entertaining as we were.

Billdo: Next time, don’t forget your lithium! And don’t even think of trying to remove that electronic ankle bracelet - your “nurse” was really pissed.

Blue Twighlight and Icy: Spent all night flirting with the waiter at the restaurant and then the doorman at the bar. Like the male Dopers weren’t cute enough.

Lux Fiat and Cop: Talked about heavy metal bands and Iroc Z’s all night long. They pulled out pocket combs and stroked their long, gleaming mulletts in front of the mirror. I mean, where do these people come from?

Psycat and Democritus:
They’re no longer considered Dopers.
They are now known as GROPERS.
And Demo looks like Mr. Roper.

Joe_Cool: Anyone who QUITS the saxphone after 15 years (even if it’s an alto) needs to be discussed in the pit.

Surgoshan: After introducing him as my 18 year old boyfriend at his first Latvian Party, proceeds to tell everyone (in a loud voice) that we met over the internet. It doesn’t get more embarassing than that, folks, when you’re on the Upper East Side at a party filled with supermodels. (P.S. I dumped his ass)

Dr. Matrix and Cajun Man: Did NOT protect me when the insane rambling man(friend of Billdo?)accosted me. In fact, they ran out from the bar yelling, “we’ll come to your funeral!” Great friends (sarcasm)

Mannhattan: I love him, what can I say?

Ukelele Ike: I work with him, live near him and he plays the sax. That equals love.

That’s the truth, everybody.

Kids, this is cute and all, but isn’t it about time to take the mutual admiration society back to MPSIMS where it belongs?

Come on, you climb over the fence for one night. Who would have thought the medical staff would make such a big deal of it. It’s not too bad now, though losing the garden privileges for 30 days will be rough considering the weather is getting better.

Me? Evil? (Plaintive look of surprise on face – which, by the way, is debonair and hurtingly handsome.)

There are many on this board who will say that I am. If Psycats’ unmentionables are as nice as the rest of her, then she has nothing to be ashamed of. I saw the pix on OPALCATS site. (She just needs to edit that big ass, ugly male hand behind her out of the picture.)

CAREFUL! We don’t want to learn from this!(Calvin and Hobbs)

Nurlman, you have guaranteed a thorough trashing of you at the next NYC get-together. Good job.

Bring it on, twinkletoes. In case you’ve forgotten where you are, take a quick look around. Notice the distinct lack of rainbows and fluffy clouds that look like cute little bunnies and stuff? That’s because you’re not in MPSIMS anymore. Notice the vultures picking bits of decaying flesh off the roasted corpse of Mike Masterson? See the eyes squinting out at you from dark crevices in the rocks? Lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes…

Great leaping Vishnu, you guys can’t even faux flame worth a bottle of concentrated rat piss. The shameless look-at-me “flames” in this thread are about as convincing as the playground taunts by a 9-year old girl towards the boy she secretly likes. The overall cutsey-poo factor of this thread is about 3 angstroms short of alt.furry.

Please, I implore you, take the field trip back to MPSIMS before I really have to vent.

Oh hell, never mind. You and the rest of the Happy Fun Bunch can just take a seat, and someone will be with you shortly…

Some posts (and posters) are far too lame to flame.

Those eyes squinting out at us from the crevice? You know, those lifeless black doll-like eyes? Those are the eyes of some long forgotten Hurlman who dared to try and step out into the light of humanity and got snuffed by the NY division of MPSIMS.
He was found with a happy faced rainbow smilie tatooed to his forehead.

Fuck off if you can’t take a joke.

Ohhhhh! Little Nurlyman doesn’t understand our little joke! Poor little Nurlyman.

Ohhhhh! We are so mean and inconsiderate. We have a thread here that little Nurlyman is not a part of. Poor little Nurlyman.

Oh, won’t someone please explain our little inside joke to poor little Nurlyman?

Y’u had to be there!

http://members.aol.com/ljgrafix/rainbow.gif

“I don’t want realism. I want magic!” - Blanche DuBois

Biggirl &
Green Bean,
Sittin’ in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

:stuck_out_tongue:

“There is no slander in an allowed fool, though he do nothing but rail; nor no railing in a known discreet man, though he do nothing but reprove.”
Countess Olivia to Malvolio; William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, Act 1, Scene 5.

Hey! Who told you? We promised to keep that part of the night a secret.

It must be sooooo annoying to the regular BBQ PIT raiders to find a flaming post here where no one is drawing guns, throwing knives or making disparaging comments concerning one’s ancestral tree.

It probably pisses them off even more to find that the posters are enjoying themselves! :slight_smile:

CAREFUL! We don’t want to learn from this!(Calvin and Hobbs)

Hey! Does Nurlman still have a stick up his ass? We could turn this into a real pit thread if so… :wink:

Demo, darlin’, what’s this I hear about you not liking New York? Say it ain’t so!

Hi, Mike here. What’s the point of this thread? And who would call themselves biggirl? What is big on you biggirl? Are you admittedly fat? Do you have a big rack? big butt? weird center of gravity? Are you really skinny and wanna project the image of fat to hide yourself from reality of society condemning you to misfortune? I’m puzzled? Please enlighten me. ( O BTW i’m drunk!)

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :frowning:
:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
:slight_smile: :frowning: :slight_smile: uhhh! hehe!
:slight_smile: :frowning: more beer! more beer!
:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: *as I grab another icehouse
:(:):(:):(:slight_smile:

It wasn’t that I didn’t like it. It was that I could never live there. Merely a personal decision. I thought it was fascinating, but a bit too much for me, as far as day to day living is concerned. Having stimulating people like yourself nearby is a big temptation though.:wink:

I am a Big Girl. I don’t cry anymore, because I’m a Big Girl. People generally don’t fuck with me because I’m a Big Girl. I get to do whatever I want because I’m a Big Girl. I can drink any man I know under the table because I’m a Big Girl.
We got pictures. Take a look.

Democritus wrote:

Don’t get my hopes up, Binky. Despite my valiant efforts to piss on your little picnic here, the best you and the Sunshine Kids have collectively managed to muster so far is:

and:

No offense, but I’ve gotten better flames out of a wet matchbook on a rainy day. “Hurlman” and “Nurlyman”-- are you fucking kidding me? I all but invite you to spew forth the most righteous invective you can muster, and the best you give me is a questionably insulting modification of my name? Gosh, I’m really looking forward to Democrapus’ entry, then. Wait-- let me guess: “Nerdlman!” “Girlman!” “Turdlman!” Ooh, stop before my self-esteem plummets any further!

Sorry, folks. It’s a little bit like being threatened with an ass-whupin’ by the cast of “Up With People.” Now run along back home, my little MPSIMSees; back to your own forum where all corners are safely rounded off and all your mittens are securely pinned to your coat sleeves. If you leave now, you can be home in time for milk and cookies and the next “Who’s listening to music right now?” thread.

In short, beat it kid. Ya botherin’ me.