Blackberry, T-mobile G1 or iphone?

I’ve owned two Blackberries, and now I have both a G1 and an iPhone. I can’t stand the G1. I like the iPhone better for web stuff and apps, the Blackberries better for email. Overall, I like the iPhone the best, but there are things I miss about the Blackberry (e.g. the little blinky light telling me I have email waiting, the keyboard, notification profiles, etc.). There’s virtually nothing about the G1 that I like better than the iPhone (having a keyboard is nice, but I dislike the G1’s keyboard).

Yes, but you may become unhappy with it even before the 2-year contract is done – the constant drumbeat by “their ilk” about how you should keep getting new features will make it look bad. Doesn’t take much to decree PalmOS an “orphan” and drive away potential consumers for whom it would be good enough. By now, the consumer-tech magazines don’t bother reviewing PalmOS devices in comparison articles, it’s just iPhone v. Blackberry v. Symbian v. Google1.

It is impressive how what was *THE *handheld OS, was left in the dust so spectacularly (at least, the winner was NOT Windows Mobile)

Just noticed in my own post:

Really, everyone calls the thing “that Google phone” , I think " Android" is never going to get traction…

I’m the exact opposite. I’ve had extensive experience with iPhones and I vastly prefer my G1.

Can anybody offer an opinion on the Samsung Instinct?