Bone I need a better explantion than what you wrote.

Here was your post:

The basis for my note is two fold:

[ol][li]The first is that when having a discussion, moving from the individual to the general can be a way to criticize other posters without running afoul of the rules. In a previous thread I said this:[/li]

So then the question is whether or not your post which attacks the right is inseparable from an attack on a poster. I don’t think it was exactly, but it was a judgment call - though not super close in my estimation. But given the nature of the comment, I thought it was a good idea to remind you and others about a different rule in GD and Elections. That leads to the second reason:
[li]Characterizing people with opposing views as cumming in their pants is pretty crass. We don’t want to have debate peppered with discussion about who is cumming, how often, where, etc. This combined with #1 merited a note as a reminder of the rules of the forum.[/ol][/li]
That being the case, the next step is what should the note say or direct. I identified the issue you raise here, that you did not mention any dope member, but nevertheless the implication may be there. Combine that with the nature of the commentary offered, and I instructed to refrain from this type of base sexual commentary. This means we can stunt threads that may resort to discussing who cums, where, when, and how much.

If you want a forum in GD and Elections where you can discuss the cumming patterns of those that you disagree with, then I’m going to say you’re going to have to get used to disappointment. Maybe try the Pit to talk about cumming if that’s your cup of tea.